DX » Community » Reviews » Mushroom Shaped Electronic Dust Cleaner (2*AA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStrahdvonzar on 03/18/2012

It is small and very easy to use. The mushroom theme fits pretty much anywhere you would like it to be. Nothing extremely fancy to stand out if you want it on your desk. Even though it does not have the ability to suck heavy materials , i find it more than usefull for handling small pieces of "dirt". It is not that easy to open it and get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byznarer on 10/19/2011

Really good working, it has a powerfull motor that can absorb many kind of dust, paper pieces and other rubish like that. Works easy and fast, only needs two AA battery and it looks really nice. At the mushroom bottom, there are some kind of brushes that works really good with cat hair, and stuff like that. It's a little bit unpleasant to empty because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvilEdie on 07/14/2011

-Small and cute, when not in use serves as a decorative piece in the room. -Cleans up my eraser bits and other small particles on my desk. -convenient to empty waste compartment and replace batteries. -clears off page without smudging lines if working with loose materials. (charcoal, softer graphite sticks, etc.) -good and reasonable price. i'd say ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarupinx on 01/03/2011

It's a cute and small decoration when not in use, and handy for cleaning up the light dust or crumbs on your desk. I was expecting a stronger suction power. It's kind of weak but will do for the small stuff. Also, you will need to clean the tiny bristles at the bottom often if you use it. It works, but if you want an actual vacuum, don't buy. This is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBibyz on 09/24/2010

1. Veeeeery nice gift ! 2. Very usefull ! 3. Good material ! 4. Seems durable ! 5. Details very well finished ! 6. Works really well ! 7. Easy to use ! 8. Great to clean the desk ! 9. Doesn't make a lot of noise ! 1. Could be a little cheaper ! 2. I though it was a lot smaller than it really is (but it is a good size) ! 3. Not many cons ! It is a great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrambles on 08/06/2010

-Looks very cute, nice display piece -Is able to pick up small particles and crumbs fairly well (package indicates that it can handle 200mg particles) -build quality is decent -easy to use once you figure out how to open the covers -suction could be stronger -top and bottom covers are sticky and might be hard to open the first time -you don't know which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDodette on 08/10/2009

This is a lovely mushroom-shaped vacuum-cleaner, its size is just perfect, you can easily hold it in the hand. The Power is just what you need to dust your keybord or laptop, without a risk ! ^___^ the built quality seems very strong, and the plastic is not thin. It arrived in a lovely little box, but... ... But this lovely little box get crushed during ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 05/30/2009

Very good and different product. Color is great. Kids love it. Very well built. Looks like resistant (and its). It really can clean small pieces of dust/garbage from work space. Price is good to buy it and use as a gift. No cons. Really good and does the job. Maybe... its not too easy to open and close the upper side to change batteries, but not so ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections