Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Works, looks good, and cheap.

posted by EvilEdie on 07/14/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

-Small and cute, when not in use serves as a decorative piece in the room.

-Cleans up my eraser bits and other small particles on my desk.

-convenient to empty waste compartment and replace batteries.

-clears off page without smudging lines if working with loose materials. (charcoal, softer graphite sticks, etc.)

-good and reasonable price. i'd say novelty gadgets like this tend to go for around 10 dollars usually.

-Doesn't pick up settled dust that well, but that's what i use a real vacuum for anyways. I only really bought this to conveniently clear my paper of eraser bits as i work anyways.

- Bristles serve little purpose

there needs to be a way to select color when we order this. Though it isn't that big a deal for me, purple just doesn't fit in with the rest of my stuff, and i'm sure some people would have a preference over which they want. I was hoping for a red or orange one.

the bristles could be a little bit softer, combine that with a slightly more suction power, then it should be able to pick up settled dust.

probably going to try and make some modifications to it myself eventually.

Great for cleaning up regular bits you may find on a desk. Would probably make a great gift for any friend who likes to draw a lot.

Post comment

DX Everywhere