DX » Community » Reviews » Mushroom Shaped Electronic Dust Cleaner (2*AA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Works, looks good, and cheap.

posted by EvilEdie on 07/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

-Small and cute, when not in use serves as a decorative piece in the room.

-Cleans up my eraser bits and other small particles on my desk.

-convenient to empty waste compartment and replace batteries.

-clears off page without smudging lines if working with loose materials. (charcoal, softer graphite sticks, etc.)

-good and reasonable price. i'd say novelty gadgets like this tend to go for around 10 dollars usually.

Cons:

-Doesn't pick up settled dust that well, but that's what i use a real vacuum for anyways. I only really bought this to conveniently clear my paper of eraser bits as i work anyways.

- Bristles serve little purpose

OtherThoughts:

there needs to be a way to select color when we order this. Though it isn't that big a deal for me, purple just doesn't fit in with the rest of my stuff, and i'm sure some people would have a preference over which they want. I was hoping for a red or orange one.

the bristles could be a little bit softer, combine that with a slightly more suction power, then it should be able to pick up settled dust.

probably going to try and make some modifications to it myself eventually.

Bottomline:

Great for cleaning up regular bits you may find on a desk. Would probably make a great gift for any friend who likes to draw a lot.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections