DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4G Wireless 1200DPI Air Mouse + 76-Key Keyboard - Black (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexrodrigues43 on 06/04/2013

Lightweight, simple to use. Works such as keyboard and mouse. With all the functions of a large keyboard, but with reduced size. Despite being small for some hand sizes, will need some effort to use without moving your wrists. But nothing that compromises the use. A good product for a good price. Worked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOlegik_Chip on 04/25/2013

Excellent to use with Android TV Connect to Android-device without any questions fast and easy. Have full QWERTY-keyboard Good distance range. Device made from nice plastic. Looks solid and high quality. You need a little bit training to use this device. Keys often duplicate pressing. When switch ON ... Read more

Original Box Unpacked Battery holder, and wireless transmitter

0 0 2

• posted byMartinSKG on 11/28/2012

Works good, does what it say. I use it as input device to my mini pc very intutitive and new way how to control your pc,media centre or whatever. low energy consuption (I have there one cheap baterries for more than month) Sometimes it dont take pressed key correctly, (maybe battery problem, or something)... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections