DX » Community » Reviews » Hand Crank Battery-Free Dynamo White 3-LED Flashlight - Blue
Customer’s impression:
Otimo Muito Útil.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhelioargolo on 12/17/2014

Fácil de usar, necessário na hora que falta energia, ou olhar debaixo de móveis e em lugares escuros. Read more

Impression:Muito Útil.;

0 0 0

• posted bywiltonrios on 12/09/2014

pequena, potente, e ainda recaregavel. e de plastico porem e resistente sim a luz e boa forte leve e facil de levar a todo lugar. Read more

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted bySaishu on 05/01/2014

-Small, compact, but very good quality. -Very nice bright 3-LED. -No Batteries. -No need to keep using hand crank for a light to stay on, it is still on after you stop. -Abit too small to be used as a full flashlight, but in complete darkness it is still very good. It is mostly a toy, but can serve a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrgaspar on 11/21/2013

Hand Crank Battery-Free Dynamo White 3-LED Flashlight - Blue is has strong light and a very powerfull batery. No problemas to recharge manualy and the time in use is great. A lanterna tem uma luz forte e uma bateria com boa duração. No point to talk about. Nenhum comentário negativo. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHerry.wang on 08/28/2013

Cheap price Does not require battery Good charge life Effortless to charge Light is not very powerful, but it's bright enough for the size. The brightness didn't bother me until I compared the brightness with my iPhone LED lights, which is far brighter. But it is bright enough for short distance use.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykenike on 07/09/2013

1. The build is quite robust. Even though the gears are plastic, the transmission is quite smooth. 2. The torch stays lit for more than 5 mins after cranking it for about 30s. 3. It comes with a lanyard. It is not waterproof. Not even splash proof for that matter as there are obvious gaps on the casing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byachapacha on 06/20/2013

This Hand Crank Battery-Free Dynamo is very good quality. I've used it with various devices, and it works fine everywhere. There are no negative comments to this product. Everything is just great. I think this is the optimal purchase in price / performance ratio. I will recommend to buy this product ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byValerk0 on 05/22/2013

The price is low and it is easy to use it. The lock for handle makes flashlight more compact. It is quite durable. wel...the price is only explanation. 3 LEDs are not so bright to walk in the forest at night. The plastic is fragile. Dynamo consists of: stator coil with metal blades and the rotor with ... Read more

1 0 6

• posted by1luis on 04/18/2013

Be ecological! No need to worry more about buying and keeping batteries charged at home, in the car or camping! Cheap; Great for emergencies the flashlight is very light; the process of charging the flashlight is a bit noisy Regular bright It has buttons that appear to be of low quality, but it is not ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDrottheden on 03/20/2013

For this price, I can not tell you how great they are. I acually bought 3 of them. Going to have in my backpack when camping, and at home. Its just great that you do not need any battery at all! They shine very bright, and pumping is way better then other lamps that you have to "turn around"... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections