DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Backside Case for Iphone 3g (Translucent Black)
  • 5 star 15 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byidrachev on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great cover made of durable plastic and elastic stockings, follows the design of devices iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS. Always protect your smart phone from dust, shock, scratches and exposure to other environmental factors. Smartphone in its case and is complete... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglauciofaria on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fits perfectly; - Good Protection; - Good Price; - Very resistent. - Encaixa perfeitamente; - Protege bem; - Bom preço; - Muito Resistente; Cons:- none so far - nenhum até agora OtherThoughts:- I´ve been using for two months without any scratc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypericoloco2000 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great solid construction for the Protective case. It is for the backside of the fone and has all the holes correctly made. Fits perfecly and firmly. I think it is the perfect phone case for your iphone 3g - 3gs Cons:May be sometimes it is not useful to protect... Read more

2 0
  • posted byferdi_morais on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This translucent back case for iPhone fits perfectly the device. The design of the case also takes in consideration the plug holes and buttons, and also the camera objective. The case is very sturdy. Cons:Since it is made of hard material, it should protect th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzambazov on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap,good quality and easy to use. Defenetly worth the money.Does what it is supposed to do, protecting the back of your Iphone. Fits perfectly, does not interfere with the buttons or lens opening. Cons:No cons,great deal. OtherThoughts:If you have an older I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoliver1974 on 10/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good price for the quality of product. It suits very well on the phone. Cons:It gets skratched very very very easily. In less than five minutes mine was all skratched. Makes the phone a bit thicker but its not a mayor problem OtherThoughts:Ill buy it again... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywikaie on 07/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice Color, and a nice design - You can see through the case so you can still see the apple logo and all the different things on the back of the iPhone. For me that's something good but everyone has to make that out for himself. - The edges fit perfectly - g... Read more

Front View Back View Side View Nice fitted edges Back view with iPhone 3GS in it volume buttons Headphone jack and lock button Dock connector and speakers Camera fits great!
    0 0
  • posted byBossadeaju on 12/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is beautiful like the one showed in the picture , protege and show the apple logo é bonita como a que é mostrada na foto e mostra a marca da apple Cons:the case is too weak, bad material, each fall and it breaks, starting by the corners and after some use,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhamkaas on 12/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it is supposed to do, protecting the back of your Iphone. Fits perfectly, does not interfere with the buttons or lens opening. I have it almost a year now it is very scratched but my Iphone is still shiny. Cons:If you also have a window mount for in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJack74 on 08/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap !! a tenth of the price of uk items Looks good on the phone, really shiny and flash! Shows off the apple logo unlike many cases Cons:Its a bit too small. It shows the chrome bezel around the edge of the iphone by a few mm. Doesnt protect this bit from sc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections