DX » Community » Reviews » EB-25A Replacement Cross Action Electric Toothbrush Heads - White (4 PCS)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvenelven on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, well-built replacement toothbrushhead. Fits perfectly on the tothbrush. Very easy to attach and use. Colour-bands allready attached to the brushes. Cons:Nothing big but it makes a bit more noise than the originals (maybe just now when its brand new). The brush is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEagleRock on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits the Oral B Professional Care models 1000 & 3000 also the Vitality Floss Action. Price is less than one-quarter of the price of the Oral B branded replacement heads in my local supermarket and these perform just as good. Build quality is excellent. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndiBcool on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I did not use the original brushes from Oral B yet so i cant compare between those. However these fit very vell and tight on a Oral B system. Cleaning just works how it should be i guess. Cons:The brushes are pretty hard. The rubber parts in the brush are also hard and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypixiegemma on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When i ordered these i was a bit skeptical but these heads fit well and are really well built!! You can tell these are not the original heads by the missing branding alone. There is no excessive noise when i am using them. Packaging is easy to get into. I am ver... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections