DX » Community » Reviews » 10-Color Cosmetic Makeup Blusher Powder Palette - Pink Series
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaristelaGomes on 03/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You can choose from 10 colors for your blush, that is definitely a pro. Be careful because most of the colors are very bright, even brighter than on the photo! You will need only a dab to apply on your cheeks. But it is really good, if you like to have more options accord... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliza002 on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it has a generous amount of product,it's mostly in pink which i totally love,since i always use and buy pink color blushes.It gives a vibrant color when applied to your face.I love it! Cons:one color was totally broken :( i hate that it's broken and totally went... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalbinotrantula on 08/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The colors are much more vibrant then in the pictures and they are amazing! Some of them are lightly shimmery, the others are mat. Love it, I can't say anything bad about it. Looks amazing in the face, so beautiful. Nice, thin casing, nice colors, blends well, l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRex315 on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can choose from 10 colors for your blush, that is definitely a pro. Be careful because most of the colors are very bright, even brighter than on the photo! You will need only a dab to apply on your cheeks. But it is really good, if you like to have more op... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBlendaDias on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is very cheap, for that price I could buy only one, but I have 10, then it is a good business, and it is quite Pigmented and did not give me allergy. Cons:I'm not sure yet if I liked it or not, he has very bright, what tickled me not too, and it be very pigmente... Read more

colors details
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections