DX » Community » Reviews » EB-18A Replacement Cross Action Electric Toothbrush Heads - White (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErezoh on 04/05/2013

Just like the ones I used to buy. Only cheaper. Gets the job done. The first brush has lasted 1,5 months now. ittle tolerance issues here and there, but it's cheap plastic: no wonder :) Every time when a product is a lot cheaper somewhere, you might wonder is it because it's crappier product... Well,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreiani on 01/24/2013

They fit perfectly on my Braun D12 electrical toothbrush, they behave exactly like the ones that came with the device. I've only used one so far and I have nothing to complain about. The writing on the package is in German, so I'm assuming that they were made for the German market, so that says a lot.... Read more

General view Interior design

0 0 0

• posted byfdspch on 12/19/2012

1) Good price 2) Works with Oral-B (Braun) Vitality electric brush 1) Cleaning head is bigger than that of original 3D White brushes 2) Too soft inner rubber cleaner. Tears apart in about two weeks 3) Bad build quality: brushing head can easliy fall apart after first use It's been two weeks since I received ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections