DX » Community » Reviews » EB-18A Replacement Cross Action Electric Toothbrush Heads - White (4 PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErezoh on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just like the ones I used to buy. Only cheaper. Gets the job done. The first brush has lasted 1,5 months now. Cons:ittle tolerance issues here and there, but it's cheap plastic: no wonder :) OtherThoughts:Every time when a product is a lot cheaper somewhere, y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreiani on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They fit perfectly on my Braun D12 electrical toothbrush, they behave exactly like the ones that came with the device. I've only used one so far and I have nothing to complain about. The writing on the package is in German, so I'm assuming that they were made fo... Read more

General view Interior design
    0 0
  • posted byfdspch on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1) Good price 2) Works with Oral-B (Braun) Vitality electric brush Cons:1) Cleaning head is bigger than that of original 3D White brushes 2) Too soft inner rubber cleaner. Tears apart in about two weeks 3) Bad build quality: brushing head can easliy fall apart after fir... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections