Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprojectail on 07/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The quick realse carabineer hook has a great look. very bulky and ready for the fight - or hiking. bought it as a hiking gear. good as a paracord hook or hook for other stuff to connect to your hiking bag. it is a big hook! Cons:the meterial used (plastic) fee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyiyorl on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light, easy to use. Cheap. It does what you expect, this is not a steel or aluminium carabiner of course. Only use this with your backbag or something like this. Cons:Dont have specs of about how much weight this support. Lock sometime gets off its right place... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good quality material (Hard plastic) - Very easy to use - Perfect for outdoor use - Very strong and safe, but I don't test how much weight it can handle - Good size Cons:- Could be specified amount of weight that supports OtherThoughts:Very nice Release Cara... Read more

Very Nice Release Carabineer Hock
    0 0
  • posted byMvn7705 on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap, very cheap, i love the desing. Although I found it larger than regular clips, it still looks good as a holder for my keys hangging on my jeans. It almost doesn't weight so it will not ad bulk to what ever you are planning to hang on it. Cons:The lock lo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections