Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAbe27 on 08/16/2013

+ It is made of durable plastic + It is lightweight + It is black + Cool deisgn - It doesn't seem too strong - When I pulled it with my hand to opposite directions it moved apart easily * I'm not gonna use it for climbing but I'm afraid that if I'll put something heavy or if my dog will pull too hard then it will break * Price could be cheaper, since ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprojectail on 07/26/2013

The quick realse carabineer hook has a great look. very bulky and ready for the fight - or hiking. bought it as a hiking gear. good as a paracord hook or hook for other stuff to connect to your hiking bag. it is a big hook! the meterial used (plastic) feels a little bit fragile. also, the size of the carabinner hook is to big for my taste - i hoped ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyiyorl on 03/15/2013

Light, easy to use. Cheap. It does what you expect, this is not a steel or aluminium carabiner of course. Only use this with your backbag or something like this. Dont have specs of about how much weight this support. Lock sometime gets off its right place, the male and female lock have not the same form, so there is a small movement when you close this.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 12/13/2012

- Good quality material (Hard plastic) - Very easy to use - Perfect for outdoor use - Very strong and safe, but I don't test how much weight it can handle - Good size - Could be specified amount of weight that supports Very nice Release Carabineer Hook. I use to attach things to my camp backpack. I'd love to know how much weight it can handle, but I ... Read more

Very Nice Release Carabineer Hock
    0 0
  • posted byMvn7705 on 12/09/2012

Cheap, very cheap, i love the desing. Although I found it larger than regular clips, it still looks good as a holder for my keys hangging on my jeans. It almost doesn't weight so it will not ad bulk to what ever you are planning to hang on it. The lock looks fragile and sometime it misses it place but minding that it hasnt broke and I use it every day,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections