DX » Community » Reviews » Exercise Skipping Steel Wire Jump Rope - Black + Blue + Silver (2.8m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeDrums on 12/01/2013

I train every morning, I start with skipping rope every morning outside for 5 minutes. And I've been doing this for 2 years. This is the rope to use! None. The stiffness because it is a metal rope is what makes it last for outside skipping. I train every morning, I start with skipping rope every morning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcoht on 10/29/2013

Ball bearing ABEC 7!! Good quality plastic. Rope protected by transparent film and black protection. Possible to do double unders. No cons. Only take care of your feet. A little heavy. It is not a speed rope. The steel cabe is little heavy. Possible to do double unders. CROSSFIT use / double unders. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaguilla12 on 12/26/2012

Excellent Jump Rope....it has ball bearings...for the price...get it! It is ajustable. Excellent quality. The rope is a steel wire so its indestructible none I practised boxing for about 3 years...I jump the rope pretty well and this is an awesome item...Its really simple to get used to it. Also Its ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byKjellRune on 11/24/2012

Great quality and supereasy to use. Its better than a regular skipping rope because of the ballbearings in the handles, and the heavy steelwire. There is a black protective rubber on the wire, tis rubber leaves black marks on the suface. Its not the coolest design or colors, but who cares about that ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byjeppekani2 on 11/08/2012

Solid materials, plastic coated metal wire, adjustable. Surprisingly good build quality. The grip is good, metal wire is metallic, foamy hand parts pretty foamy. No cons to think of. This is a very basic item and quite difficult to f up. Skipping rope is a great exercise. You should probably try it too ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections