DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 30-Pin Male Data / Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1 GT-N8000 (200cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypr0xZen on 07/14/2013

Great cable for great price. Decent connections, plug forms and overall quality seems consistant (have purchased many of these) - so that indicates manufacturing quality control. Fits well on 10.1 note and tab - no trouble or heat issues charging at full rate, even though the cable is fairly thin. However many you need, buy 1 extra. Someone near you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzackan on 03/31/2013

It is great to have a cable this long. This makes it possible to recharge my Samsung galaxy Note 10.1 while am working with it in the couch or in the bed. Without having to be very near the power cord. Have not found any problems with the cable. It does match the description. Noting more nothing less. It is necessary to have an Samsung charger along ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAriaofmarina on 12/16/2012

This is one really long cable. I bought this for my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 8GB, knowing that my previous Tab cable spoils easily. The price that retail sells such cables is ridiculous. So I was extremely happy to find that DealExtreme sells long cables like this at prices that will not burn a hole in your pocket. This is longer than the original cable and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections