Was expecting something that would work and not be wired wrong. Was easily connected and paired but problem is below. It doesn't include batteries so put some
rechargeable Nimh AAA cells when you get it X-Y planes are mis-wired and I can't find a setup in Windows or Linux to reverse them. Moving mouse ... Read more
Its a great small mouse.
You cannot get comparable mouse in CZ for this money.
Great for laptops - you dont need USB dongle, its not big so you can take it in bag and you can charge batteries via USB.
Rubbered surface is great thing too. When i have mouse without it, then i dont feel so comfortable. ... Read more
very simple to use, able to adjust the precision of the cursor, the production quality very good, parts of the body is rubberized, non slip leaving the mouse some problems to use it on windows connected by usb, the system understands that the wheel is spinning while charging.
lack a way of checking the ... Read more
The laser quality is good, works on reflective surfaces where my other mouse has failed. Bluetooth works as expected. The chipset has a bug when connected via USB. It keeps on scrolling sideways. There is a fix in the linux kernels for this, but the problem is not fixed in Windows 7. No sideways function ... Read more
- Worked right out of the box, easy to setup and use
- It can also charge the rechargeable battery while connected to USB port and can be used at the same time when it is charging the battery
- Handy ON/OFF button to save battery when not in use - Cannot be used when there is no battery even when mouse ... Read more
- Very cheap (in my country I've seen one of these around $200)
- No cables nor docks
- Good build quality
- Works as battery charger (you don't even need to remove the batteries to charge them)
- Works while charging (sometimes it's a bit tricky to make it happen)
- Good looking
- Works at considerable ... Read more
Works well on just about any surface. Just works under Linux and Windows, out of the box. Good size - small enough to be easy to lug around, but not so small it's hard to use. Uses standard AAA-batteries. Can recharge them using USB cable. Button to start pairing is hard to press without a tool of some ... Read more
- Economic - Good quality - Laser technology - Bluetooth (so if your computer has Bluetooth, then no USB connection is needed, only if you wish to charge it or use it as a USB Mouse) - uses 2 AAA batteries, which is good since all battery chargers, charges pairs of batteries - on/off switch - The quality ... Read more
This is a very well built unit, fit and finish are excellent. For around 20 bucks it is a great buy!! Similar units go for around $70-$100 in stores in Canada. Built in recharger for batteries is a wonderful feature. This is a full size mouse,description says "mini" but is full size.I purchased for my ... Read more
Bluetooth wireless is the best thing ever.
The absence of a transmiter dongle
Small, but not to much
Uses AAA bateries and if you choose rechargeable ones, its possible to use the mouse while the batteries are being charged inside the mouse, conected by a USB cable to the computer.
Durable... I am using ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.