DX » Community » Reviews » 30pin Male Car Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 / N8000 / P510 - Black (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byesemann on 10/01/2013

It works great, charges the tablet Samsung Galaxy N800 perfectly. It's really something you must have, especially if you travel a lot, or if you have a kid that uses it at the car, that's my case. As the tablet battery doesn't hold very long, I keep this charger inside the car all the time... When we ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesemann on 08/29/2013

It works great, charges the tablet Samsung Galaxy N800 perfectly. It's really something you must have, especially if you travel a lot, or if you have a kid that uses it at the car, that's my case. As the tablet battery doesn't hold very long, I keep this charger inside the car all the time... When we ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykRiZTo on 08/17/2013

Decent / good build quality. Holds nicely in cigarette lighter socket. Has a led light indicating if the device is powered on. The connector could have a marking on one side so one could easily distinguish which is the front and which the back side. Other than that, none. Used it in a week-long trip ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections