DX » Community » Reviews » Diamond High-Speed USB 2.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader - Black (Max. 32GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzascd on 02/04/2014

Excellent car reader of MicroSD. It's very very small so it will fit practically anywhere. I use it to play music on my car stereo and it works fine for that. I also tried it in my computer with W7 and I totally recommend it. Not a single problem since I have it. The only con I can see is that the card sticks out a little bit from the adapter but It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurifranzoni on 10/18/2013

Tiny sized adapter, worked flawlessly with my old spare micro SD cards, which got to be useful again. Good construction and materials quality, does not feel that cheap. None I can think of. A little slow transfer speed, maybe... but this is not my primary storage options, so no big deal. If you have a dozen micro SD cards left in your drawers, like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygibbyman on 06/30/2013

This adapter saved me when I recently bought a 64GB sandisk microsd card. Have a similar adapter from Lexar, but that one didn't want to read more than 32GB something that this - depsite it's description - actually managed to pull through where other readers didn't. None so far, it does what it's supposed to - and more! Only wished I'd bought more of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycommemoratives on 10/17/2012

This is a great little pocket friendly card reader. It is larger than some, but that is a plus when it comes to inserting and removing it from a USB port. It works with all of my cards and is sturdy enough to carry in your pocket. When the memory card is inserted it protrudes from the reader so you shouldn't carry it around with a card inserted. The ... Read more

Card reader comes in retail packaging. Card reader next to original packaging. Card protrudes a bit when inserted.
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections