DX » Community » Reviews » Car Charger for Iphone 3g (12V~24V DC Input)
  • 5 star 20 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymeninodiogo on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly, charges fast and safely, doesn't overheat. The cable is very firm and practical. And all that for that price... it's unbelievable! Cons:Until now I haven't found any cons... It might not be that durable, but for a price as low as 3 dollars...... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywischeese on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as advertised, no issues charging the phone. Hasn't broken after a month of use. Seems to charge at a normal rate. Not much else to say about a car charger. Cons:Cannot charge my iPhone 4 with the case on it. I have a magpul case and have to pop the case off to ge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScottyg007 on 11/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, seems to do the job. Black colour much better than the standard apple white when you have a black phone. Cons:Seems to be slightly too small for a standard 12v socket. I had to bend the side prongs out a bit to get it to connect, otherwise it would disconnect every... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDekel07 on 05/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great also with iPhone 4. Easy to use, feels solid I bought 4 and every one on them is working fine. heap! works with the 3gs. packaged very well. very easy to use Cons:Didn't find any, It tool more then 1 month to received it but otherwise then that eve... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamurca on 11/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its cheap and works great and It works fine with iPhone 4. The power conector is very solid. Cons:The cable is too short. I have some problems to answer some calls when its connected to the phone. My car is a Toyota Corolla XEI 2.0 2010/2011 and the power 12v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byumbertogatti on 09/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great also with iPhone 4. Easy to use, feels solid. There is a service light, so you can actually tell if it is properly plugged into its socket. Cons:The wire is a bit short, so if you have the iphone cradle locked to your windshield it could be a problem. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuandemor on 08/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Design is perfect for a regular car: Fits OK into the plug. Cable length is right for regular use and for in-car storage. Latching connector fits perfectly and securely into the iphone connector. Charges iPhone 3 GS without any failures. Cons:I could not fing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodflash on 05/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and affordable car charger. iPhone recognizes it as a charging device and keep the battery charging without any mess. It's the perfect device to use GPS and 3G with iPhone when traveling, so you can really use your iPhone without worries to lost your map... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywisie on 02/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Appealing colour which matches black ipods nicely. - Cheap and affordable. - Works great and serves its intended purpose well. - The cord spiral works great to stop from causing messy cords. Cons:- Could be cheaper. - Cord could maybe be longer to reach peop... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickske88 on 02/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Not to big (See my photo in comparison with iphone 3GS) - Cheap - Works Great (tested on iPhone 3GS) - Nice Black Color - Has a Red led to see if it is working or not Cons:- The Cable of the auto charger is a bit on the short side it could be longer - On my... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections