DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB 3.0 to USB Cable for HDD - Black (14cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysquarecircuits on 02/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a solid good quality cable. I prefer short cables like this one for using with my portable devices because they take up less space in my bag and they do not clutter my desk or tangle with other cables creating a mess. The cable is exactly as described... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykudvy on 12/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. Very wide range products. 2. Extremely low prices. 3. Free shipping to Russia. 4. Easy to pay and monitor order status. 5. PayPal system as payment methodis very good and reliable. Cons:1. Wide range products, but search options and filters are not comforta... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykudvy on 12/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Wide range products. 2. Extremely low prices. 3. Free shipping to Russia. 4. Easy to pay and monitor order status. 5. PayPal system as payment method. Cons:1. Wide range products, but search options and filters are not comfortable and not enough to find requi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykudvy on 12/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Wide range products. 2. Extremely low prices. 3. Free shipping to Russia. 4. Easy to pay and monitor order status. 5. PayPal system as payment method. Cons:1. Wide range products, but search options and filters are not comfortable and not enough to find requi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeekarwe on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:How many times have you stuffed your bag full and to the brim with all the things you think you need to get through the day? External hdd? With USB 3 ports getting common, the speed is addictive. You need a short cable which is portable? This is it. Cons:Could... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections