DX » Community » Reviews » Baby Toddler Harness Safety Learning Walking Assistant - Navy Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxllx01 on 03/22/2014

This is really good. i used it with my 8 months old baby and after 2 weeks he is able to walk without support. And regarding quality and usefullness i even gave it to one of my neighbor to help their baby walk aswell Aside from the long wait of delivery. But even though its a long wait to arrive. DX peeps given some advisements so it is still a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxllx01 on 04/04/2013

I was first amazed by the color and the quality i never thought things from china are that good (considering most of them are crap this one is very nice.) I thoroughly inspected the item and i find out that it is nice. no bad odors, color is fine, no sharp edges. I haven't tried it with my baby yet. but you can feel the quality of the item If only it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydycariello on 03/04/2013

A idéia do produto é ótima! Vai ajudar muito nos primeiros passos do meu bebê. O produto comprado aqui é muito bom! Muito bem feito, É almofadado, com certeza não machucará o bebê. adorei! Vem com etiquetas informativas, muito útil! Não encontrei nenhum ponto negativo! Poderia ter desing diferentes,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections