DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Data / Charging Cable for Samsung I9100 / I9000 / I9220 / I9300 (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
TOP É ótimo. Satisfy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byetxe64 on 09/23/2014

OK Objet correspondant exactement à la description. Pas de problème. Fait ce qu'il doit faire, construction efficace et simple. Reçu après un certain temps mais il vient de loin. N'est ce pas? Correspond parfaitement à mon téléphone Samsing S4 Mini I9195 Read more

Impression:TOP;

0 0 0

• posted byJRMZZN on 08/22/2014

Pros: I use on a Samsung Galaxy SIII: It has all the functions of the original Samsung cable. Has the same length as the original cable. Both ends have icon indicating the correct side of the connection. Good material components. great price. Cons: It's totally irrelevant, but the connector that connects ... Read more

Impression:É ótimo. ;

0 0 0

• posted bykkchoh on 08/18/2014

Pros: Works on charging and data transfer, and it cheap. Quality seems good. Cons: Charging speed is slow. Otherthoughts: Its nice if you don't really care about the charging speed. Bottomline: Nothing in here. Read more

Impression:Satisfy;

0 0 2

• posted byenaor1 on 06/09/2014

Generally this is a good USB Male to Micro USB Male Data / Charging Cable. The cable is 1 meter long. The cable seems to be strong-built and very easy to use. It has portable size. Good investment for very low price. I bought five (5) cables, four (4) of them worked OK but one did not work at all. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byandrext on 04/23/2014

It has a nice aspect, seems to be strong-built and very easy to carry. Portable size. Solid construction. Maybe the length of the cable could be larger... I couldn't see any other cons. You can use it to charge your celphone/devices or to transfer data from them to your computer. It works pretty well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompuman2001 on 04/23/2014

Good item, low price makes it easy to buy multiple cables and leave one in the office, one in bag and one at home. No issues with connectivity on either the device or the laptop/pc end. Finishing of the connectors could use some refinement. But they work and that is the main thing. Should have bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRafiki1977 on 03/07/2014

Very good-looking cable, can be used as charging cable or as data transfer cable (some other cables, even more expensive ones, don't have data transfer capabilities). Works fine with Samsung Galaxy S (I9000) and LG Nexus 5. After a few hours testing, it doesn't appear to have any issues. No issues have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyomach on 03/06/2014

This is a very good cable, looks exactly like the original cable, relatively to other cables it is very flexible, but still just a bit stiffer than the original cable. Unlike other cables, the connector here is in the right size and does stick out! It also appear to have a good grip and overall in very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympc01 on 02/08/2014

Cable works well and I've had no problems with it after over a years use. Seems very similar to original samsung cable I have but at a much cheaper price. Probably 1/5th of what I'd pay for a similar non-samsung cable over here so it's definitely a bargain. None Great construction and feel. Connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodgercm on 02/04/2014

Fine, do the job for charge and data exchange. Don't know if will last forever, but for the price, what more you want? It's not a masterpiece, don't wait for precision measures and so on, micro USB side its longer than default and connection its not tight between metal and plastic parts. WHAT YOU WANT ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections