DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Data / Charging Cable for Samsung I9100 / I9000 / I9220 / I9300 (100cm)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenaor1 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Generally this is a good USB Male to Micro USB Male Data / Charging Cable. The cable is 1 meter long. The cable seems to be strong-built and very easy to use. It has portable size. Good investment for very low price. Cons:I bought five (5) cables, four (4) of them worke... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrext on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a nice aspect, seems to be strong-built and very easy to carry. Portable size. Solid construction. Cons:Maybe the length of the cable could be larger... I couldn't see any other cons. OtherThoughts:You can use it to charge your celphone/devices or to tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompuman2001 on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good item, low price makes it easy to buy multiple cables and leave one in the office, one in bag and one at home. No issues with connectivity on either the device or the laptop/pc end. Cons:Finishing of the connectors could use some refinement. But they work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyomach on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very good cable, looks exactly like the original cable, relatively to other cables it is very flexible, but still just a bit stiffer than the original cable. Unlike other cables, the connector here is in the right size and does stick out! It also appea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleoborges2005 on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable is totally confused with the original cable of Samsung mobile phones. Could well be sold as genuine. Not to mention the price, honestly, is negligible. Some cables sold here in Brazil, for a price three times, has ten percent quality. The connection... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It can be used as you default charging cable, it dont seem to have any issues in electrics and have a solid construction - It it very very similar to the Samsung's standard charging cable - The price is great compared to Brazil's prices. Cons:- Besides it is v... Read more

cable IN/OUT cable
    0 0
  • posted byRHHartman on 08/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very similar to the original cable, just a bit longer. Cable length not quite 1 m - but close enough. Charges and transfers files from your computer. Received this as a gift from DX as the cable which should have been with SKU 124836 (Car Swivel Suction Cup Mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVor4un30 on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very similar to the original cable. Cable length 1 m - happy. Charges and transfers files from your computer (purchased for the phone I9300). MicroUSB plug fits snugly into the phone. Cons:It does not. OtherThoughts:Likely will also use in the car to charge the phone. Bot... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections