DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Data / Charging Cable for Samsung I9100 / I9000 / I9220 / I9300 (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Poor quality Good value TOP Fast shipping
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywalacerb on 11/25/2014

Item just arrived. Read more

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byTeamBB on 11/23/2014

Ordered a few of these cables and they are working great. Good price, and solid build quality. Fits snugly and charges my phone perfectly. Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byDestinyChild on 11/14/2014

The cable is really looks cheap and don't fit really good. But the seller ships it fast and %90 of time which I tested it worked well; but sometimes it just doesnt. Read more

Poor Quality But Fast Shipping

Impression:Poor quality,Fast shipping;

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosart26 on 11/10/2014

Pros: Long enought, excelent quality, suports charge up to 2.3 A (is the maximum amperage I've tried), Good package to make a gift. Cons: None Other: None, just buy it is great. I have 3 and use them every day with smartphones and HDDs Works excelent. Read more

Impression:Quality,Satisfy,Relaiable;

0 0 0

• posted byetxe64 on 09/23/2014

OK Objet correspondant exactement à la description. Pas de problème. Fait ce qu'il doit faire, construction efficace et simple. Reçu après un certain temps mais il vient de loin. N'est ce pas? Correspond parfaitement à mon téléphone Samsing S4 Mini I9195 Read more

Impression:TOP;

0 0 0

• posted byJRMZZN on 08/22/2014

Pros: I use on a Samsung Galaxy SIII: It has all the functions of the original Samsung cable. Has the same length as the original cable. Both ends have icon indicating the correct side of the connection. Good material components. great price. Cons: It's totally irrelevant, but the connector that connects ... Read more

Impression:É ótimo. ;

0 0 0

• posted bykkchoh on 08/18/2014

Pros: Works on charging and data transfer, and it cheap. Quality seems good. Cons: Charging speed is slow. Otherthoughts: Its nice if you don't really care about the charging speed. Bottomline: Nothing in here. Read more

Impression:Satisfy;

0 0 3

• posted byenaor1 on 06/09/2014

Generally this is a good USB Male to Micro USB Male Data / Charging Cable. The cable is 1 meter long. The cable seems to be strong-built and very easy to use. It has portable size. Good investment for very low price. I bought five (5) cables, four (4) of them worked OK but one did not work at all. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byandrext on 04/23/2014

It has a nice aspect, seems to be strong-built and very easy to carry. Portable size. Solid construction. Maybe the length of the cable could be larger... I couldn't see any other cons. You can use it to charge your celphone/devices or to transfer data from them to your computer. It works pretty well ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompuman2001 on 04/23/2014

Good item, low price makes it easy to buy multiple cables and leave one in the office, one in bag and one at home. No issues with connectivity on either the device or the laptop/pc end. Finishing of the connectors could use some refinement. But they work and that is the main thing. Should have bought ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections