DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Data / Charging Cable for Samsung I9100 / I9000 / I9220 / I9300 (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Poor quality Good value low quality TOP
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxeisen on 12/17/2014

el producto es de buena calidad y el precio justo. Estoy satisfecho con la compra recomiendo el producto ampliamente. Read more

Impression:Good value,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bylvdl1 on 12/08/2014

it works on all samsung telephones. The price is right. i bought two because of the price. The package was sent in about 10 days and delivered thru the mailbox. Excellent service. Read more

Impression:Good value,usb male to micro;

0 0 0

• posted byTomHermans92 on 12/06/2014

Pros; to my opnion build quaility is all right. I bought this one to have a somewhat longer cable than the one that came with my Galaxy S5. It is 100cm (measured it), but when you seee it, it is a lot shorter than you would expect. Delivery was relatively fast compared to other DX products Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byyamyamu on 11/29/2014

After 5-10 days the produckt came me, it has an interruption. It's value is really good but its weak. You need to use carefullly iy you gonna buy it. Read more

Impression:Good value,low quality;

0 0 0

• posted bytiekito on 11/28/2014

Not perfectly fit the Galaxy S3. I tried to fit several times. But it worked in other devices like the Nexus 4. Good Luck. Read more

Impression:Poor quality;

0 0 0

• posted bywalacerb on 11/25/2014

Item just arrived. Read more

Impression:Quality;

0 1 0

• posted byTeamBB on 11/23/2014

Ordered a few of these cables and they are working great. Good price, and solid build quality. Fits snugly and charges my phone perfectly. Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byDestinyChild on 11/14/2014

The cable is really looks cheap and don't fit really good. But the seller ships it fast and %90 of time which I tested it worked well; but sometimes it just doesnt. Read more

Poor Quality But Fast Shipping

Impression:Poor quality,Fast shipping;

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosart26 on 11/10/2014

Pros: Long enought, excelent quality, suports charge up to 2.3 A (is the maximum amperage I've tried), Good package to make a gift. Cons: None Other: None, just buy it is great. I have 3 and use them every day with smartphones and HDDs Works excelent. Read more

Impression:Quality,Satisfy,Relaiable;

0 0 0

• posted byarioswaldomerlo on 11/09/2014

É um ótimo cabo, bem similar aos que acompanham o Nexus 4 e o Samsung S3. recomendado. Read more

Impression:É ótimo. ;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections