DX » Community » Reviews » 30 Pin Male to USB Female OTG Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 - White (10cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHalesther on 10/30/2013

It has good finish and fits perfectly in Tablet Samsung Note GT - N8000 and USB inputs. Excellent delivery, exactly one month. All material promised was delivered The only con is the lack of identification which side and made the tablet snaps into. If there were a simple mark would already be enough. But that does not find anything with two attempts.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenny1994 on 09/21/2013

Device came with a reasonable shipping time frame, considering that it is free shipping. It work instantly when i plugged it in. no hassle. Works with my Xbox controller and what ever USB flash drive i could plug in. Durable, been using it for multiple times now and constant connect,disconnect does not wear it down. A bit hard to remove and requires ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrmotinjo on 08/08/2013

Works as intended! takes a bit more force to plug it in or out I really hate the fact that Samsung doesn't put any USB ports on their Android tablets. With this little cable thing, I can plug in pretty much all the USB peripherals I'd need into my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. It was also very cheap! Things that I've tried plugging in so far: -wireless mouse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxmatch on 05/18/2013

A good plastic. A good price. Compared with the original battery charger that is inserted into a tablet with a certain force. Place the connection cable and 30-pin connector is very weak, not reliable, needs some work (I put on the glue). Connect to the tablet - no response - not even a tablet wrote about finding usb device. Disassembled 30-pin connector,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaigran on 04/07/2013

Good quality, works perfectly as expected, good price. You plug this cable into your tablet, and put all what you want, a mouse, keyboard, USB device, external harddrive, SD card via adaptator. Everything is immediately recognized. Not much to say, maybe a label could be write on the 30 pin connector to distinguish its orientation (as on samsung cables)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRusConSPb on 03/17/2013

Cheap, very cheap. Good quality and does what it should,jJust plug this cable into your tablet, and put a mouse, keyboard, pendrive, external harddrive, etc into the USB-A port. Not much cons only thing i can see is the cable might break if you flex the cable near the connector A very nice, simple and straightforward USB OTG cable. It works perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byachimkron on 03/11/2013

Looks nice. Feels smooth. Well packaged. Light weight. Fits into slot tightly. Doesn't work with Samsung tablet 2 (gt-p5200). Perhaps I should not have assumed it would... :( I cannot understand why these gadgets are model specific. Why should it not work across models? How many different types does it require? The whole point of USB is to have a "... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykobinko1 on 01/26/2013

connector fit well just plug in and the GT-N8000 recognises usb key automaticaly, like if was samsung original accesory. extremly usefull one of best buys at dx.com should be added to originál package of every device none it workshop fine without and problem, hard to find any disadvantage, but I use it only for usb key and it woks perfect, so I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypdechery on 01/21/2013

OVERALL QUALITY is Not BAD Price is GOOD I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL USB FLASH Disks Without ANY success ... the accessory is detected but the flash disk is not. The led of some flash disks is turning on, others are not, but its not working in any case !!! I didnt try with usb mouse or keypad. THE USB FEMALE pluG is Not Good Quality but this is not the cause ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeliard on 12/18/2012

I bought this cable for connecting flash drives and 3G modem. Connection of flash drives passes with no problem. Android immediately finds the new hardware and opens file manager for accessing the files. 3G modem is connection ir also succeeded, but for this you must make modem firmware modification. There is lot of information about this in the Internet.... Read more

USB Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 unboxing unboxed item front view cable connected to samsung galaxy tab 10.1 P5100 flash drive is correctly defined by the tablet kingston flash memory stick and samsung tab P5100
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections