DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Wrist Band (18cm~32cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/20/2013

It is well built and well secure. Even stuck in the wrist you have the freedom to work, has a good length of wire. The claw holds up well on the surface desired. So far not encountered any problem with this product. I already have it over 3 years and I use it constantly. I do maintenance services for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYWPP2 on 02/14/2013

Solid build quality. Comfortable and adjustable. The cable is long enough for most needs. Very cheap. Works (I haven't had any static-related problems for over a year). The alligator clip is relatively small, but this won't be a problem for most objects. A bit hard to get on and tighten with one hand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypechos on 09/07/2012

It is a pretty good done item , sold for a pretty good price ! It is good for Do It Yourself entusiasts , and , why not , for professionals also! Noticed none . In todays world of electronics you can' t not to have an ESD protection when manipulating a PCB . Mosfets are everywhere , chips are ESD sensitive ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCOLEU on 05/17/2012

Good thck gauge wire. Long wire giving you more freedom to work. Very good quality. Comfortable to wear. Works well. Produto muito bom vale a pena recomendo a todos. I can't think of anything negative to say about this unit. Unica problema pouco curto extensao limitando algumas tarefas quando for utilizar ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGGreige on 09/01/2011

-Looks good -can strectch out a very long length -Wrist strap doesn't hurt your wrist -Not yellow and blue (looks better like this to me) -light blue colour -aligator clip -It works! -Can save you hundreds of dollars (from static damaged electronic components) -Alligator clip a bit small -Hard to find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavidrm on 06/10/2011

Good thck gauge wire. Long wire giving you more freedom to work. Very good quality. Comfortable to wear. Works well. I can't think of anything negative to say about this unit. I really wasn't sure which one to get for there are so many of these at Deal Extreme. They are all realatively cheap compared ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeggymelon on 09/11/2010

- Tested resistance between the strap and the terminal, and got 1M ohm as advertised. - The inside of the strap has parallel white strands running along it which I can confirm are conductive. - You can slide off the alligator clip at the end of the lead and use it with a banana socket. - The coiled lead ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytdotidle on 04/22/2010

Well, I haven't run any tests, but it seems to be working. I tried building up static before and while wearing it, and I couldn't make a spark the while wearing it. The cord still needs to be longer, and an alligator clip is not always the best way to attach to a ground; I would prefer if there was a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections