DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Static Wrist Band (18cm~32cm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/20/2013

It is well built and well secure. Even stuck in the wrist you have the freedom to work, has a good length of wire. The claw holds up well on the surface desired. So far not encountered any problem with this product. I already have it over 3 years and I use it constantly. I do maintenance services for computers and feel more secure in using this anti-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYWPP2 on 02/14/2013

Solid build quality. Comfortable and adjustable. The cable is long enough for most needs. Very cheap. Works (I haven't had any static-related problems for over a year). The alligator clip is relatively small, but this won't be a problem for most objects. A bit hard to get on and tighten with one hand for the first few times. The alligator clip could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypechos on 09/07/2012

It is a pretty good done item , sold for a pretty good price ! It is good for Do It Yourself entusiasts , and , why not , for professionals also! Noticed none . In todays world of electronics you can' t not to have an ESD protection when manipulating a PCB . Mosfets are everywhere , chips are ESD sensitive . ESD is an invisible hazard that does real ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCOLEU on 05/17/2012

Good thck gauge wire. Long wire giving you more freedom to work. Very good quality. Comfortable to wear. Works well. Produto muito bom vale a pena recomendo a todos. I can't think of anything negative to say about this unit. Unica problema pouco curto extensao limitando algumas tarefas quando for utilizar ela, I also bought 2 of the cheaper ones and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGGreige on 09/01/2011

-Looks good -can strectch out a very long length -Wrist strap doesn't hurt your wrist -Not yellow and blue (looks better like this to me) -light blue colour -aligator clip -It works! -Can save you hundreds of dollars (from static damaged electronic components) -Alligator clip a bit small -Hard to find something to connect it to -Its not free? XD -You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidrm on 06/10/2011

Good thck gauge wire. Long wire giving you more freedom to work. Very good quality. Comfortable to wear. Works well. I can't think of anything negative to say about this unit. I really wasn't sure which one to get for there are so many of these at Deal Extreme. They are all realatively cheap compared to what you pay for them in Canada or the US. I bought ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeggymelon on 09/11/2010

- Tested resistance between the strap and the terminal, and got 1M ohm as advertised. - The inside of the strap has parallel white strands running along it which I can confirm are conductive. - You can slide off the alligator clip at the end of the lead and use it with a banana socket. - The coiled lead is thin but doesn't feel flimsy. Can stretch it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytdotidle on 04/22/2010

Well, I haven't run any tests, but it seems to be working. I tried building up static before and while wearing it, and I couldn't make a spark the while wearing it. The cord still needs to be longer, and an alligator clip is not always the best way to attach to a ground; I would prefer if there was a round American-style ground plug that would work ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections