Customer’s impression:
not good Ни один Especificación incorrecta
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Neat addition

posted by insikoa on 12/13/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Once attached, stays in place nicely. The lighting is a nice addition, and wows guests! Color changing is also very neat, changing with the water temperature. After several weeks I still think of it as a cool addition to my kitchen.

Initial installation ran into one hiccup - the washer included with the unit was too thick. It only allowed one or two turns of the threads in the unit to connect - stripping out. Replacing with a thinner washer (from the old head on my faucet, actually) allowed the new unit to connect without leaking or stripping out.

Color change did not seem very responsive (always showed green) for the first few days. After a few days of use though, works great! Additionally - unit makes a whine / whirring noise in operation - this is the turbine that powers the LEDs - this is normal and not loud enough to be a problem though.

If you have a faucet that will fit it, its a great addition! Just mind the mounting. You may need a thinner washer to get it to thread properly.

Post comment

DX Everywhere