DX » Community » Reviews » Water Temperature Visualizer Sensor LED Faucet Filter - Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Neat addition

posted by insikoa on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Once attached, stays in place nicely. The lighting is a nice addition, and wows guests! Color changing is also very neat, changing with the water temperature. After several weeks I still think of it as a cool addition to my kitchen.

Cons:

Initial installation ran into one hiccup - the washer included with the unit was too thick. It only allowed one or two turns of the threads in the unit to connect - stripping out. Replacing with a thinner washer (from the old head on my faucet, actually) allowed the new unit to connect without leaking or stripping out.

OtherThoughts:

Color change did not seem very responsive (always showed green) for the first few days. After a few days of use though, works great! Additionally - unit makes a whine / whirring noise in operation - this is the turbine that powers the LEDs - this is normal and not loud enough to be a problem though.

Bottomline:

If you have a faucet that will fit it, its a great addition! Just mind the mounting. You may need a thinner washer to get it to thread properly.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections