DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 4-Channel 433MHz Wireless Remote Flash Trigger Set for Canon / Nikon / Pentax Camera
Customer’s impression:
good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLynxTassi on 12/11/2014

Bought for the home studio. Very compact and significantly lighter analogues, 4 channels is more than enough. range - up to 20 meters is very real. Better use of batteries and accumulators are not Well that the site has a different configuration of the system is, you can always buy more receivers and ... Read more

Impression:good!;

0 0 0

• posted byonenicholls on 01/29/2014

light, portable, useful, very helpful Batteries last long and I use AAA rechargeable batteries. One inner metal plate from a receiver got off when I slide off one flash unit. But I glued it back in and is not a problem anymore. It seems very delicate, have to be used with care Even though it takes 3 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFucilazo on 11/23/2013

Excelente para usuarios principiantes, muy económico y fácil de usar. Lo he utilizado en varias ocasiones y con varios flash y funciona perfectamente. Una excelente compra, lo recomiendo. Nada por ahora, me encantaría conectar varios esclavos mas pero si se si es posible El pedido lo recibi ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypashte on 08/27/2013

I've been searching for a cheap flash trigger to use in my strobes. This trigger is great because have tho receivers, something very useful. The first time i use this trigger it doesn't work unless I was very close to the receptor (I have to be at 10 cm in order to make the receptor work). But the problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydvasil on 10/24/2012

1) Got what you expected. 2) The device works fine. 3) Making a well-packaged. 4) Simple design. 5) Excellent ergonomics. 6) Good price! 7) Good service. no Two synchronizer - this is what you needed to use the flash with studio light! The 4-in-1 April-Channel 433MHz Wireless Remote Flash Trigger you ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections