DX » Community » Reviews » AGE BW-601 2.2" LCD Auto Wrist Blood Pressure Pulse Meter - White + Grey (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGambusino on 01/03/2014

Easy to use and transportation. Good accuracy. Instructions in English language. Unfortunatly I receive a device with chineese language (MEM,STAR/STOP, SET).The illustration shows these keys in English language. The device works very well. In the other hand,probably if patient's wrist es very wide, it would be uncomfortable because of it seems small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshaulmeir on 09/03/2013

It works well, and I learnt how to use it in 1 minute, by reading the excellent, short user manual. The manual is clear and to the point. It packaging was in very good condition, and included the batteries. I comes in a very strong plastic case. Would be nice if you could store the readings history for more than 2 people, although for the price, it ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byToty56 on 05/18/2013

Good construction. Good stuff. Good accuracy. Easy to use. I found no against, yet. Time will tell how long, because I use it daily. I bought this product to replace a similar one that was purchased in the local market. The I bought here stopped working within a year. This I bought at DX is bigger, has large numbers (very suitable for those who do not ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections