DX » Community » Reviews » AGE BW-601 2.2" LCD Auto Wrist Blood Pressure Pulse Meter - White + Grey (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGambusino on 01/03/2014

Easy to use and transportation. Good accuracy. Instructions in English language. Unfortunatly I receive a device with chineese language (MEM,STAR/STOP, SET).The illustration shows these keys in English language. The device works very well. In the other hand,probably if patient's wrist es very wide, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshaulmeir on 09/03/2013

It works well, and I learnt how to use it in 1 minute, by reading the excellent, short user manual. The manual is clear and to the point. It packaging was in very good condition, and included the batteries. I comes in a very strong plastic case. Would be nice if you could store the readings history for ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byToty56 on 05/18/2013

Good construction. Good stuff. Good accuracy. Easy to use. I found no against, yet. Time will tell how long, because I use it daily. I bought this product to replace a similar one that was purchased in the local market. The I bought here stopped working within a year. This I bought at DX is bigger, has ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections