DX » Community » Reviews » B3AC 7.4V/11.1V 2S/3S LiPo Balance Charger - Black (US Plug)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Juliano Soares Rabelo Great condition
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuran66 on 02/20/2016

Impression:perfect;

Good charger! I've been using it in my robot construction projects and have good result! But, do not try to connect and charge 2 pins accumulators!!! This is bad idea! You've destroy AP5056 microscheme in this case! And once more, specify a AC connector type before the purchase!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byuran66 on 02/20/2016

Impression:good;

Good charger! I've been using it in my robot construction projects and have good result! But, do not try to connect and charge 2 pins accumulators!!! This is bad idea! You've destroy AP5056 microscheme in this case! And once more, specify a AC connector type before the purchase!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9515045 on 12/29/2015

Demora pra carregar, mas funciona muito bem.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 12/01/2015

good product, I use it to charge my LIPO 11.1 V 2200 mAh, it take 2 hours and a half it can charge the 2 cell battery too

LIPO charger

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 11/30/2015

good charger It support both double cell 7.4 V and three cells 11.1 V I am using it for my drone battery and it work perfectly

Lipo Charger

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 11/25/2015

Impression:perfect,Great condition;

a cheap lipo charger, a good solution when you have only couple of batteries and make you avoid buying the expensive smart charger. I use it to charger the Lipo of my quadcopter

Lipo charger

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBondtje on 08/14/2015

Easy in use. Charged my battery without problems Gets very hot but in tollerance Charging a 3Cell 5200Mah battery can take up to 4H

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJulianoRabelo on 01/07/2015

Impression:Juliano Soares Rabelo;

Pros: Product affordable and portable price. Meets load function as described. Always connect the battery to the charger before you plug in the socket to avoid damaging the load or battery.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byyRice on 08/08/2014

Impression:Great condition;

Came in great condition, and reached in less than a week! The charging is working well for my 2S lipos, and I highly recommend any beginners to start with this model. Very easy to use, just plug and charge. The power plug was incompatible with my Singapore socket though, but that is a small issue.

Fast and good

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfirethorn on 11/05/2013

You can guestimate state of charge by how many leds are on and red, starting from the cell 3 led (right most). When balancing is happening, the cell leds turn from red to green, again, from right to left. Cells change colour via flickering + brightness, instead of fading. You can't tell the state... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere