DX » Community » Reviews » Mountain Bike Bicycle Front & Rear Adjustable Mud Guard Fenders - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaaron27n on 01/05/2014

cheap but good plastic cover. it will keep away the water when you drive in the rain. for the front part , not all bikes have all the way screw hole so you need to use my trick to mount it. how to mount the front part: look at the picture I added to see. you will need to put the front wing on the screw and then add he bolt (almost till it finish) just ... Read more

front screw front part back part
    0 0
  • posted bypavelj on 10/27/2013

Dirt cheap. The plastic looks OK. The installation is very easy. Protects you from water and dirt while riding. Very light. Protects me from splatters in the city and mud in the outdoors. The rear guard can move around quate a bit if not properly tightened. It comes with adapters for all 3 seatpost standards. Although long enough, the rear guard take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierchimelle on 06/02/2013

They look great on my mountanin bike. The shape is very original!. The product is easy to install and came with al required parts and manual. I installed in a few minuts. I used it in mud and thru water and jumping, it worked excellent! You can fix the possition of the after fender up and down only with your hands!!!! . No cons at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRetroHetro on 05/01/2013

Seat stem mounted rear and bolt mounted front guard are ideal for mountain bikes and other such bikes that don't have a bike carrier. The size of the rear guard seems big enough to protect you from the water stripe you would otherwise get. Very easy to install, with the adjustable 'links' in rear guard meaning you can alter its location over quite a ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvic59 on 04/19/2013

- arrived nicely protected - probably polyethylene (no PE marking or other material codes missing) - PE is meaning; weather-, UV- & cold temperature proof (I've got a couple of years experience in the plastics industry, so I think I can judge the material - adjustability properly designed - there are some additional plastic rings, which can be used ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjhinze on 04/02/2013

Works well for a commuter bike- Rear fender easily adjustable. Perfect for a commuter, but not designed to take off road use. Still holding up after an entire winter of commuting in Wisconsin. Wouldn't hold up to actual mountain bike use. Adjustment knob to control the angle of the rear fender has to be tightened often. Very thin plastic. Works well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCriggie on 11/29/2012

I bought this for my boy's mountain bike, because he kept getting a wet backside while cycling. It straps onto the seat pole at the back and stops the flick up muck off the road. The front one fastens to the front forks and does the same for gunk off the front wheel. The seat post was a bit smaller than the clamp's minimum size. Nothing a bit of rim ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections