DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDXC / TF Memory Card w/ SD Card Adapter - Grey + Red (64GB / Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Awesome Works Fine buen funcionamiento Nice card
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjzelee on 01/19/2015

Works perfect with Android 4.4.2 Phone. Great speed of card. Excellent comparsion of price and performance. It is my second card from SanDisk in my phone and both works without errors.

Impression:Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byimluann on 01/13/2015

Have bought several months, and loved it, it worked correctly the price is well below competitors and the quality is impressive. I loved it.

Impression:Awesome,excellent,Works Fine;

0 0 0

• posted byGallback on 12/19/2014

Pros: Buen precio y buena capacidad, perfecta para tablet en mi caso, pero también para moviles. Llegó sin problemas, bien embalado.

Impression:Works Fine, Nice card, buen funcionamiento;

0 0 0

• posted byetrax79 on 11/08/2014

Genuine SanDisk Mirco SDXC 64GB Pros: Fair price compare you buy from shop, will cost higher. Quality of the item is good with use-able space about 59GB which is genuine. Normally clone item will only have use-able 8 - 10 GB although the properties shown more. Come with card adapter for easy use... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byEfbarcelos on 09/24/2014

Pros: Nice price, great capacity, packaging ok. The additional SDHC-SD converter is good to acess on PC. Shipped sooner than expected, take a long to brazil, but the problem is brazilian post. Cons: Nothing still now! I don´t know if it´s class 10 but works fine. I recommend this card

Impression:Works Fine,NIce Card;

0 0 1

• posted bygtviktor on 05/04/2014

Cheap, great capacity, correct packaging. The additional SDHC-SD converter makes it easy to use directly in the Mac/PC. Shipped sooner than expected. Not any that I can think of. Due to the large capacity, filesystem limitations may apply, avoid FAT32 to overcome this. One minor note: the notch a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGarrcomm on 03/21/2014

Quite a lot of storage, works fast. When using a MicroSD to regular sized SD adapter, it's very difficult to get the MicroSD-card out of the adapter because this card is a bit thicker compared to other brands of MicroSD-cards. So if you want to read this with a device that lacks a MicroSD slot, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFenrirBR on 01/17/2014

As advertised, this card really has compatible speeds with genuine sandisk cards, which leads me to believe it is the real deal. I got 2 of them and both are working even after a year. Packaging seemed like the real deal as well. This was also the only card that worked flawlessly on my Xperia The... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bymatheuslaba on 12/08/2013

A memória é de 64gb mesmo, bom, bonito e barato, muito boa para smartfones e tablets. Comprei e não me arrependi. Indicaria facilmente pros meus amigos. Não é classe 10 como especificado na embalagem ou no anúncio. Por isso que não avaliei com 5 estrelas em os a... Read more

2 2 2

• posted bybsahar1990 on 11/27/2013

I use the card to turn my old phone into a high capacity media player. With the sd it works perfectly. no lag whatsoever in the read-write as far as I know, and most importantly - does not have problems with the high capacity (I filled the card to the brim and the phone displayed all of the I if... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections