DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDXC / TF Memory Card w/ SD Card Adapter - Grey + Red (64GB / Class 10)
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygtviktor on 05/04/2014

Cheap, great capacity, correct packaging. The additional SDHC-SD converter makes it easy to use directly in the Mac/PC. Shipped sooner than expected. Not any that I can think of. Due to the large capacity, filesystem limitations may apply, avoid FAT32 to overcome this. One minor note: the notch on the upper surface is angled in such a way that if the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGarrcomm on 03/21/2014

Quite a lot of storage, works fast. When using a MicroSD to regular sized SD adapter, it's very difficult to get the MicroSD-card out of the adapter because this card is a bit thicker compared to other brands of MicroSD-cards. So if you want to read this with a device that lacks a MicroSD slot, I'd recommend to use a USB-reader with MicroSD-slot, like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFenrirBR on 01/17/2014

As advertised, this card really has compatible speeds with genuine sandisk cards, which leads me to believe it is the real deal. I got 2 of them and both are working even after a year. Packaging seemed like the real deal as well. This was also the only card that worked flawlessly on my Xperia Play. The price was great compared to what I would pay locally ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatheuslaba on 12/08/2013

A memória é de 64gb mesmo, bom, bonito e barato, muito boa para smartfones e tablets. Comprei e não me arrependi. Indicaria facilmente pros meus amigos. Não é classe 10 como especificado na embalagem ou no anúncio. Por isso que não avaliei com 5 estrelas em todos os quesitos. Mesmo não sendo classe 10 vale a pena ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybsahar1990 on 11/27/2013

I use the card to turn my old phone into a high capacity media player. With the sd it works perfectly. no lag whatsoever in the read-write as far as I know, and most importantly - does not have problems with the high capacity (I filled the card to the brim and the phone displayed all of the contents). I don't know if it's really genuine Sandisk but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorgeNlE on 08/03/2013

It is fast like it should be. All the files are transfered very fast from/to the computer and from/to the phone where I use it (a Samsung Galaxy S3). The adapter does not restrict the speed, so you can extrat it from your device and use it with your laptop without loosing performance. The price/capacity relation is much worst than 32GB cards. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAleksandarTokar on 06/09/2013

Works great on my Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet, there is no need to format it, and it shows 59.47 GB space. Speeds seem to be pretty good! I would highly recommend this card to everyone who likes to expand their memory on a device that supports 64 GB card. None really atm. It will fit and work in Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2. Will not fit in Galaxy S2 though.... Read more

3 1
  • posted byBazzzke on 05/20/2013

High read and write speeds Good build quality Easy to use Regular size SD adapter included None so far None so far Very fast and reliable SDXC storage card basis to be expected from SanDisk. The card live up to its specs and my expectations. I use it mainly in my smartphone for storage of HD video and audio files and photos. It can keep up with the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytomrahmin on 05/14/2013

It's definitely a genuine SanDisk card, works very fast, transfer rates are good and it contains a true capacity of 64GB. The product came in the Chinese package as on the image and looks legit. Works great with my HTC Sensation, I just popped it in, it identified it and formatted it with no problems. No compability problems whatsoever. A good product ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelderlansouza on 05/09/2013

Looks like genuine. And i think it is. Very fast transfer rates, and so much space for your files. i'm using on a Smartphone, Razr HD xt925. No compatibility problems. Perfect for torrent downloads on smartphone! Recommended I bought from Brazil, and don't had problems to reach here. Shipped very fast too. I paid less than if I bought here. No cons!... Read more

4 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections