DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Metal Bumper Frame for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPeriGee on 03/03/2014

i9300s are very slippery. This metal frame boosts friction between your phone and your hand. It is not so good looking but it really protects your phone from gravity responsible accidents. It thickens your slim phone. It is not so good looking frame and it does not have colour options. After a few drops,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJillG on 01/22/2014

Good Bumper, strong build. Looks good (where other bumpers are realy ugly and less strong). The bumper is easy to install None so far. I am only using the bunmper for one week yet so can not tell if there will be some cons in the future. Some other colours would be nice to match your phone. maybe some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAGERMENINK on 05/08/2013

It's a very cool aluminium bumper to protect you Galaxy S III device. It'll make your cell phone a little bigger, but that's not a negative point, as it is already quite big...heheh You have the feeling that your cell phone is almost indestructable Nothing at all. It's not heavy. And I still didn't try ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrdluciano on 01/28/2013

Sturdy, looks good, fits perfectly on the phone, does not block the microphone nor the buttons nor any other interface, very easy to use, good value for money, good material, securely protects from falls on flat surfaces. Makes a little bit of metal clunking sound, easily fixed by putting some tape in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoock on 01/02/2013

- Fits the phone very well. - Inside the frame has a thin, soft lining. - Buttons are still easy to press. - Makes the phone easy to hold. - Expensive for what it is. - Could use a backing. - Aftermarket microUSB cords may not be inserted fully while the case is on, though the cord that comes with the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byandresdavid on 12/22/2012

It is exactly what you see. It is a metal bumper that fits a Galaxy SIII perfectly. - After using it for about a week or two I didn't feel much more confident than without a case that it would protect the phone. Metal felt nice and sturdy, but it didn't feel shock proof. But that's in the nature of all ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections