DX » Community » Reviews » USB OTG Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 / P5100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Convenient funciona Económico
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11284866 on 06/27/2017

Impression:excellent,Convenient;

Here's finally the missing USB port Samsung neglected to put in the tablet or add to the retail package. Just plug and play. The easiest way to transfer files with a flash memory stick between the tab2 and a desktop IMO. Connector quality not the same as Samsung cable, but not bad for this price.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygutermanjunior on 05/26/2017

Impression:good,Convenient;

When I pull the USB connector the case came in my hand, i have to pull it by the usb cable. Need to take care with hard usb

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by[email protected] on 03/23/2017

Impression:good,Convenient;

Facil e pratico o adaptador.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byshureks on 11/07/2016

Utilizo este cabo para passar as fotos da câmera DSLR para o meu tablet Galaxy Note 10.1 primeira geração de forma simples e rápida. Consigo analisar as fotos todos os dias de uma viagem sem a necessidade de um computador.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10283898 on 07/21/2016

Impression:good;

this just works. great price and works well. As some other adapters found in dx, this was important to find because original manufacturer no longer support the older models which actually might work well still. This buy was a good to save money and make a life span of my wifes tablet a little... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRODDSM on 02/27/2016

Impression:excellent;

Pros: It works perfect to my samsung galaxy note 10.1". The price is great and has a good quality for this. Cons: None. OtherThoughts: When I travel I put many movies in my flashdrive, so with this adapter I can see many movies in my tablet.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymirek.spider on 01/15/2016

I bought this equipment to be able to attach other peripherals to my Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 (P5100). It enabled me to use flash discs (OTG functionality), keyboard and mouse. So with Excel, Word and OneNote (version for android) I was able to use my tablet as a light weight version of notebook. All... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystijnvdb on 01/14/2016

Pros: cheap - good quality, have been using the cable now for over 2 years and it still works fine cons: none

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLbdooliveira on 12/23/2015

ótimo, recomendo

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysergioxxx6 on 12/01/2015

Impression:good;

EXCELENTE CALIDAD

0 0

ViewMore Hide