DX » Community » Reviews » USB OTG Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 / GT-N8000 / Galaxy Tab 2 / P5100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Convenient funciona Económico
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10283898 on 07/21/2016

this just works. great price and works well. As some other adapters found in dx, this was important to find because original manufacturer no longer support the older models which actually might work well still. This buy was a good to save money and make a life span of my wifes tablet a little... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRODDSM on 02/27/2016

Pros: It works perfect to my samsung galaxy note 10.1". The price is great and has a good quality for this. Cons: None. OtherThoughts: When I travel I put many movies in my flashdrive, so with this adapter I can see many movies in my tablet.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymirek.spider on 01/15/2016

I bought this equipment to be able to attach other peripherals to my Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 (P5100). It enabled me to use flash discs (OTG functionality), keyboard and mouse. So with Excel, Word and OneNote (version for android) I was able to use my tablet as a light weight version of notebook. All... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystijnvdb on 01/14/2016

Pros: cheap - good quality, have been using the cable now for over 2 years and it still works fine cons: none

Impression:excellent,Convenient;

0 0 0

• posted byLbdooliveira on 12/23/2015

ótimo, recomendo

0 0 0

• posted bysergioxxx6 on 12/01/2015

EXCELENTE CALIDAD

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9847835 on 11/26/2015

I use it to play games with android and to connect mouse and keyboard and to play emulator games with controller. Very nice

0 0 0

• posted byAiori on 11/09/2015

Its an OTG cable and works as expected. The quality is very good, I have mine for more than a year and it is still working.

0 0 0

• posted bywlgcbtu on 10/12/2015

A peça é exatamente o que esta na imagem. Utilizo o Samsung

Impression:good,excellent,Convenient;

0 0 0

• posted byJomra on 09/25/2015

Until now I have only used this product on a Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and USB sticks. PROS: -Very cheap; -It works great with 16GB flash drives; -The connection is "strong", it does not move or disconnected. CONS: -The cable is too small. OT: -I'm happy with purchasing this product, it is for... Read more

I've only tested USB sticks I've only tested USB sticks

Impression:good,Económico;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere