DX » Community » Reviews » USB OTG Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 / GT-N8000 / Galaxy Tab 2 / P5100 - Black
  • 5 star 21 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGlasius on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i got the adapter just 10 days after ordering and i works perfect. have tray it with a USB drive and a keyboard it just works. i have use cards, mouses and keyboards, USB headsets etc. to your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and thus making it a must have addition. Do... Read more

Samsung Tab 2 USB connecter
    0 0
  • posted byechemaly on 03/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as expected, you connect it to your tablet and it allows usb thumb drives and camera connections. Works as it should. Cons:No cons, except maybe that you should be careful while inserting the plug into your tablet and remove it gently. Would have preferred the wir... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielleonrozo on 03/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, plug & play. Just plug an USB flash drive to transfer files from tablet to drive or backwards. Cons:Low quality. Does not works evrery time. Sometimes you have to reset the tablet to rocognize the OTG device. Is very difficult to plug the conector to the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiddeen on 03/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's extremely cheap. Works. Cons:Hard to differentiate the top or bottom when connecting to the tablet. The USB Female Port is a little loose on mine as well OtherThoughts:Connection to the tablet is a little stiff. It may loosen up after prolonged usage. Teste... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikotino on 01/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a good buy. With this product we can use a mouse in our Galxy Samsung Tab II tablet. It works very well. It is very cheap. I recommend it. I'm using it frequently and working properly. Cons:I can not find any problem to make this purchase. It is good, nice and che... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySabirAk on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Unbeatable price for this spare part. Works almost always with mouse and keyboard, but not at the same time. Cons:Sometimes you have to reconnect the device, because it was not recognised. The connector is too tight, sometimes I have troubles to plug it in. Yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphreakmonkey on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is much cheaper than an official one, but it works the same. I used it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, and it worked without much hassle. Cons:The cons is that it is sold out the moment I am writing this. I'm pretty sure other similar products here work just as well,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydam1k0 on 12/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very nice accessory for the Samsung tablets. It connected keyboards, usb drives, mouse nad even a nintendo controller Cons:A little too small and a little low quality But overall is pretty fine OtherThoughts:Very happy with the product, very useful! Bottomline... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmessina86 on 11/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fantastico oggetto. molto utile e soprattutto ben fatto come qualità. Utile per collegare un pen drive al mio tablet. Se avete l'opportunità fate ingelosire i vostri amici collegando di tutto via usb. Cons:Non ha nessuna cosa contro. Tutto ok, a alla perfezione.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMouse2000 on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have used this item not so much but it is made of good quality. I have bought it to connect big USB stick to my Samsung Tab2 tablet. Only some USB sticks don't work in combination with my Samsung Tab2, but that 's not caused by this cable, only i did not kno... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections