DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Resin UV 400 Protection Polaroid Lens Sunglasses - Silver + Blue
Customer’s impression:
High Quality good! Lightweight нормальные Impresionantemente Chulas
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabaytamir on 11/17/2014

cheap and good quality Read more

Impression:good!,High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjimbonski on 08/28/2014

Pros: Buena calidad, materiales, funda, se ve estupendo con ellas. Precio irrisorio. Cons: No los encuentro y menos teniendo en cuenta el precio. El envío llegó a los 20 días a Cartagena (España). Altamente recomendable, no me las quito desde que me llegaron. Se liga más. Read more

Impression:Impresionantemente Chulas;

0 0 1

• posted byilyana1710 on 08/27/2014

в целом, очки хорошие. Единственным нюансом в них стало то, что форма линз расчитано на неширокое лицо. Поэтому, данные очки больше подойдут худенькой девушке, нежели брутальному мужчине. На мужчине они будут смотреться маленькими. Качество соответствует цене. Линза - пластик. Напыление нормальное. О... Read more

Impression:нормальные;

0 0 0

• posted bylulle4546 on 08/16/2014

Pros: really nice and good-looking sunglasses!! they are ade out of some lightweight material, but they dont feel cheap. they fit really well, so they will not fall off while running etc. if you concider bying these - do it! they are the perfect sunglasses. Cons: i have no cons, they are perfect Read more

Impression:Lightweight,High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byZspanky on 05/17/2014

-Lightweight - won't feel them at all. -Very dark - for heavy sun. -Good fit, in contrast to other glasses, these fit very well, they don't fall off. -Durability is okay, the earthingies are solid and wont bend very quickly. -Color (mine is just as in the picture) -Cannot see phone screen (Xiaomi Mi3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyanzekian on 02/23/2014

It's price is very good for polarized Sunglasses. It reduces the good amount of sunlight and I can't go out without them now. Its been 6 months that I owned it and the frame are still in good condition. When they are not on my eyes, I like to hang then to my shirt. However, the way the sunglasses sticks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzagazeta on 01/28/2014

un marco metalico de buena calidad y el lente de resina muy lindo. son muy util para ir a la playa o piscinas, convinan muy bien con ropa deportiba y ropa casual. ideal para usa rne dias de verano no observe contras...................................................... queria encargar otros colores de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymekanikweed on 12/25/2013

Cheap and Beautiful, my ones (read cons) look very cool and unique. The colortint is not blue as in the picture. It's more like a green/blue/purple tint, depend on angle. They look very cool though. If you really want blue ones, as they are in the picture, dont buy these. They are also pretty small. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrellu8 on 10/30/2013

The glasses look good with blue mirror effect. The construction is light. The glasses fit well at least on my head. The case seems fine. The case material is somewhere between soft and hard. The construction does not seem durable. I doubt that these glasses have sufficient UV protection. If you wear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMilvi on 09/06/2013

They look just like they did on the picture so I got what I orderd. The price is really low so that's a big con. The bag that came with glasses is also wery useful with the cleaning wipes. It was packed so they didn't get harmed during shipment. They are really light. So they seem to be really easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections