DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Resin UV 400 Protection Polaroid Lens Sunglasses - Silver + Blue
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZspanky on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Lightweight - won't feel them at all. -Very dark - for heavy sun. -Good fit, in contrast to other glasses, these fit very well, they don't fall off. -Durability is okay, the earthingies are solid and wont bend very quickly. -Color (mine is just as in the pict... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyanzekian on 02/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's price is very good for polarized Sunglasses. It reduces the good amount of sunlight and I can't go out without them now. Its been 6 months that I owned it and the frame are still in good condition. Cons:When they are not on my eyes, I like to hang then to my shirt.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzagazeta on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:un marco metalico de buena calidad y el lente de resina muy lindo. son muy util para ir a la playa o piscinas, convinan muy bien con ropa deportiba y ropa casual. ideal para usa rne dias de verano Cons:no observe contras............................................. Read more

0 0
  • posted bymekanikweed on 12/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and Beautiful, my ones (read cons) look very cool and unique. Cons:The colortint is not blue as in the picture. It's more like a green/blue/purple tint, depend on angle. They look very cool though. OtherThoughts:If you really want blue ones, as they are in the pic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrellu8 on 10/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The glasses look good with blue mirror effect. The construction is light. The glasses fit well at least on my head. The case seems fine. The case material is somewhere between soft and hard. Cons:The construction does not seem durable. I doubt that these glasses have su... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMilvi on 09/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They look just like they did on the picture so I got what I orderd. The price is really low so that's a big con. The bag that came with glasses is also wery useful with the cleaning wipes. It was packed so they didn't get harmed during shipment. Cons:They are re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHephaestos on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I like the fact that it's made in some kind of a light material, but will still remain comfortable on the right place on my nose while looking down and won't slide of that easly like some other cheap glasses would do... It does what it should: it protects from t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrcaor on 08/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So I bought a few shades from here, and these ones are pretty nice. It's not as blue as in the pictures but when it's really sunny they shine quite bright. They fit nicely and the nose pieces and everything are symmetrical. Cons:The tint is a green-ish yellow, kind of d... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywfmunson on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are a good deal for what you are paying for: classic aviator style with blue frames at a good price. They are actually polarized, which I was supervised to find was true. Also comes with a decent soft shell case. Cons:They sit pretty far away from my face... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiLencer007 on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Lightweight. Protects from the sun,while giving a yellow-orange color to the wearer's Point of view. Cheap. A nice and solid protection case. Cons:None that I can see or foresee. OtherThoughts:Could come with a better quality cleaning cloth,good thing I had anot... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections