DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100 / P7500 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVladLy on 06/10/2013

Case was very long, more than a month - but it is a problem-mail. The envelope was well packed, the goods intact. The cover is made qualitatively. Plastic, which is inserted into the plate covered with leather (substitute). The cover has a soft cushion, but tough - cushion will protect the screen when the vertical load. Cover is easy enough, but am ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrocual on 03/23/2013

I use with an Spanish version of a chinese tablet and is hard to find an specific case for my tablet so i bought this to try and it fits really good. My tablet is a BQ Edison and i am really happy with it. There is no cons. Leather is of good quality. Good Price. You will have around 3 or 4 positions for your tablet because it has a 360º move posibilitie.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlh on 11/14/2012

Price. The price is absolutely beautiful. :-) Also it protects the tab quite nicely and looks pretty darn good compared to the price, which is about 20% compared to an original. A bit "copied", meaning that the hard plastic frame your supposed to easily snap on to the back of the tab (the "grip board" if you will) is actually the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections