DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P5100 / P7500 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVladLy on 06/10/2013

Case was very long, more than a month - but it is a problem-mail. The envelope was well packed, the goods intact. The cover is made qualitatively. Plastic, which is inserted into the plate covered with leather (substitute). The cover has a soft cushion, but tough - cushion will protect the screen when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrocual on 03/23/2013

I use with an Spanish version of a chinese tablet and is hard to find an specific case for my tablet so i bought this to try and it fits really good. My tablet is a BQ Edison and i am really happy with it. There is no cons. Leather is of good quality. Good Price. You will have around 3 or 4 positions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlh on 11/14/2012

Price. The price is absolutely beautiful. :-) Also it protects the tab quite nicely and looks pretty darn good compared to the price, which is about 20% compared to an original. A bit "copied", meaning that the hard plastic frame your supposed to easily snap on to the back of the tab (the &... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections