Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A great Case

posted by VladLy on 06/10/2013
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Case was very long, more than a month - but it is a problem-mail. The envelope was well packed, the goods intact. The cover is made qualitatively. Plastic, which is inserted into the plate covered with leather (substitute). The cover has a soft cushion, but tough - cushion will protect the screen when the vertical load. Cover is easy enough, but am feeling prietom solidity. Very convenient swivel mechanism. Cover can be mounted in several positions, which is very convenient. Cover stitched neatly, without firmware and creases. Cover looks expensive and solid. A good and pleasant thing - I recommend.

Cons:

Perhaps it would be good to do a cover for the hole in the crook of a data cable. I've been doing with the tablet in the headphones and therefore when you need to charge your tablet, have to do extra steps - remove the plug headphones, turn the tablet, and only then insert the data cable.

OtherThoughts:

The presence of holes to plug the data cable would make this the perfect cover.

Bottomline:

Good quality thing. In Russia, this is worth about $ 70 in the store. Combines several similar variations of covers. I recommend to buy!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections