Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySolival on 09/09/2013

Lite, good magnification. Highly effective when need to check soldering quality or suspicious places on PCB. Good bottom handler which eases search of focal point and doesn't overshadow place of inspection. A bit small. If it was a bit bigger it would be much more convenient to use. Though not a big disadvantage. It is good as part of magnifiers set.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElronno1 on 02/22/2013

- Very small indeed............................................. - Good magnification from upclose. - easy to carry. However when put in your pocket or purse I would advise a little pouch or a piece of cloth to protect the magnifier from scratches and dirt. - You must be very close to the object you want to observe to see anything. Not adviseble for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGimTheone on 01/08/2013

Decent magnification, ideal for examining small objects. Good for hobbyist and the like. No cons with this price point. All plastic but what do you expect. Shipping took a while but you can always buy and forget about it. When it arrives, it will be a surprise present. I was looking for high power magnification and stumble upon this. I watched the demo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmagnoletes on 10/04/2012

Pretty good plastic, looks resistant and it does what's supposed to do. And you can actually use your camera on the things you zoom in. Very cool. A little bit distorted, but nothing very serious. You have to look very close to it to get a good image. Well it is worth the price you pay for this, specially if you deal with printings and the printing ... Read more

Another shot of Brazilian 10 Reais money paper
    0 1
  • posted byImpossiburu on 05/20/2012

Very, VERY cost effective. This is not only tremendously cheap but also does the job perfectly. Provides excellent magnification and is big enough to use in large and small objects alike. Although the build quality isn't perfect, it's far from bad. I use it for appraising coins and relics everyday and does wonders. Focus calibration is perfect. Slight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byladooscuro on 11/23/2010

It's funny to see small things or some insects. Spanish: Es divertido ver cosas pequeñas o algunos insectos Very little! I thought it'll be bigger! I have broke a little my Magnifier, but the quality is very good. It's very expensive for what it is, and very small, I repeat! Spanish: Muy pequeña! Creia que seria mas grande. Es muy cara, para lo que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjunkai21 on 04/14/2010

Good to have for people who likes to see things in detail. Like me! I love macro photography. I bought this item out of curiousity. Put it on your eye and the bottom on the item you wish to zoom, you will see the item in 10x size. I love looking at coins in detail. - Decent sharpness - Glass is not scratched - Looks professional - Nothing actually..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplasmat on 10/20/2009

Bought this item for one purpose only - to be able to better focus my large format (LF) field camera. I just put it on the ground glass and adjust my focus. A cheap item, does what it says. Ok construction (I wouldn't say solid, but not flimsy either. Well, it's only a piece of plastic after all) The only issue (not for me though) is a narrow field ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaurispector on 06/23/2009

Powerful optic and shatter resistant plastic, together at last. But not really in a good way. Small distorted focal area surrounded by funhouse blur. Not really useful due to excess image distortion. I have several of the 10 x version and they work better for my purposes. It may be possible to use one of these as a sort of insect hell-hole in which ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byskeptikaltruth on 04/14/2009

This is basically a jeweler's loupe. It's used to magnify small spots or allow you to be able to concentrate on small spots when sodering, wiring or building tiny things. You can use this magnifier by squinting your eye a bit so that your eyelids will grasp onto the loupe so you can use both hands if needed. It has a good magnification level. A lot ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections