DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B 3W UV 395~400nm LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650/2*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJihar on 12/19/2013

Strong case. Very Bright and effective UV LED, consumes small amount of power, don't get hot. Good build quality (don't 'luft', parts fit each other well) Springs connecting the battery with swich seems to be gold coated. Expect this UV flashlight to serve long long time =) Good price - standart body ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrunsven on 07/25/2013

I've tried this UV-light to look for scorpions in France. It works great. The output is enough to easily scan a wall. The scorpions light up brightly. It seems to be quite sturdy and well made. Although that is just feel and looks, haven't opened the switch or anything. The contact between the drop-in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdspann on 05/04/2013

I ordered this light to confirm where the cats have been making their messes outside of the litter box. It really does a great job of showing up the cat urine spots on the carpet. The first person I showed it to was so impressed that I just order another one for him. The p60 host feels cheap. The WF-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRik0331 on 02/23/2013

The Ultrafire Ultra Violet LED flashlight is sold for a low price. You can choose two types of batteries. The flafhlight is mad of goor quality materials. I bought this Ultra Violet light for detecting false banknotes and other documents. It's only possible to see if the documents are made of "optical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMZwa on 11/16/2012

One point to buy this Flashlight was that it is small and has a bright light. The Quality is good and it's easy to use. Just drop the button on the end of the flashlight and it works. And also the price was an argument to buy it. Nothing of interest. Only you have to be careful when you place it per ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byawoodby on 08/06/2012

Very bright UV Solidly built light No unneeded modes none Be careful where you shine this though, you may end up on a cleaning binge as it will really show you dirty spots! Works great to activate glow-in-the-dark items as well. Note, this DOES take special batteries so make sure to get them as well!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLumenEater on 06/29/2011

Very compact unit with bright light. Very solid construction with nice clicky button. Does not work in regards to finding bodily fluids, stains and other biological matter UNLESS you wear yellow tinted glasses. This should be stated in the instructions or on the product description on the website. Without ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted byTungil on 01/06/2011

Does what it's supposed to do. Cannot compare with other UV-lights, it's my first. Good for Geocaching. Really Cheap Buildquality just is awfull! My switch broke down, so it won't work anymore only if I open it and connect the contacs manually, so really useless... The build quality of Ultrafire seems ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTC0Rider on 12/21/2010

Took the protected 18650 battery with no problems and worked the first time I turned it on. Finds pee like on CSI! Feels a tad light and build quality seemed a bit off when screwing it back together after inserting batteries. I bought this for my clean freak wife. She's always worried about where her ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymameluco on 12/11/2010

1. Its single mode. 2. Has aluminum orange peel reflector. 3. Glass lens. 4. Orings in the correct places. 1. It could be stronger: i expected it would produce more light. 2. Not well built as others WF-501B here. 3. Arrived dirty and with led mis-aligned and without thermal paste. 4. Reflector arrived ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections