DX » Community » Reviews » UG802 Android 4.1 Cortex A9 Mini PC w/ Wi-Fi / Dual Core / 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM - Black (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuoAn on 01/21/2014

Is simple, just plug & play and HDMI outputs to mine LED 46" TV display. Hence mine room big TV becomes a big computer which can surf and play Android games! But ofcos some games cant be played using mouse as it was "designed" for tablet hand "swipe motion" games. The big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadget5cat on 01/06/2014

Great little gadget for turning your normal LCD TV into a smart TV without breaking the bank! Also allows you to watch many video formats. Not very lasting. I managed to use it for only a week before it suddenly wouldn't boot. :(. It would be more useful if there was a reset button that works similar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeonelcb on 08/15/2013

Loads quickly. Requires very few settings. The equipment for rugged and realized overheating. The simplicity of use is its greatest quality. Wi-FI with regular reception signal. Right next to the router the signal is of medium intensity. Missed a second USB port. The interface does not recognize USB ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bypaulomauricio on 05/31/2013

- Without any problem to connect it to your TV and watch it work. - Recognized my WIFI network in a few moments. Perfect and stable connection.. - Very good image quality. - Requires a bit of learning for those who are just wonted to Windows. - Manual doesn't talk about the external memory (micro SD)... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bycsiglord on 05/17/2013

Playing 1080p is no problem when using a usb-memmory or a external HDD Input devices like keyboard and mouse work like a charm. Just figure out witch buttons is menue an back an you are set to go. This product is well worth it´s price Unit moves fast through screens/pages. Tried Dolphin,Chrome and ... Read more

Mini PC Knowledge of large, fast He knows everything

0 0 2

• posted byBikerMike on 04/20/2013

When I placed my order, I was not quite certain what to expect. After purchasing 7" & 10" Tablet PC`s from HK. running Android 2.1 and being disappointed, I did not know what to expect from this device. Well one thing is for sure running Android 4.1 is certainly a great improvement. Unlike ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykabarilo on 04/08/2013

This is something wanderfull. Performance is very good. Google play works perfect. Silemt work, no freezing. Vary good smart TV gadget. Little problem with power cabel, but I change that, and he work perfect. In first day problem with flash, he dosent work, but I fix that, I install older version of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byepiscopos on 04/01/2013

Little PC disappears behind the TV, but delivers full function of an android Computer. Android 4.1. is installed with sufficiant apps in stock. Google play access without any problems. 1 GB Ram is enough for lots of apps. The dual core processor runs with 1.5 Ghz an everything works fine. WiFi-Connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byieifood on 03/28/2013

This is a really great device with wonderful 4 Core Mali 400 GPU and a strong dual core CPU. It has the power to do anything. *HD movies work (most of them that I've tried). You can use a player like BSPlayer which will automatically download subtitles for your movie. This device does not have bluetooth.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byazunino on 03/09/2013

WOW. I was amazed when I first try this little computer. It can run lots of very good games and apps. It's a pleasure to surf the web using this mini computer plugged to a large TV. The games looks gorgeous in the TV screen. Besides, the Android play store has too many interesting software available ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections