DX » Community » Reviews » Computer Networking Wire Cord Cable Clip Organizer Kit - Black (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Does its job
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySevenZ on 11/12/2014

PRO : really tidy up the cable management behind my desk More then enough clips for my use, to the point i gave some to a friend Cons : The double sided tape could have been of better quality Read more

Impression:Does its job;

0 0 0

• posted bylogifin on 03/07/2014

Really nice looking roundy design. Good selection of different sizes fasteners. Sticking surface on this product is not the best. These are only good for cable guidance. You can't put them under the table they can't hold cables then. This product could be awesome if the adhesive would be better. Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byden1s7 on 08/22/2013

Simple to assemble and install . really helps in trouble shooting and also keeps loose cable secure. if you have a kid at home then the cables can be kept securely fixed at the rear of the cabinets without danger of kids getting an electrical shock. Actually couldn't find any. good buy for the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChuttenjr on 07/09/2013

Great Adeshive Pad Good plastic Quality Lots of units Great Price,couldnt find it for less than 8 € in computer stores. Great colour,discrete None that i can think now but im sure i wont have any. Everything came well wrapped in its blister package,simple yet effective instructions. I already sorted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStojanovic2011 on 06/05/2013

Great Stuff! Now I can finally organize all those cables around the house. Very simple to assemble and use. The double sided tape sticks well. The cable is well secured in place and will not get loose and fall out. Actually couldn't find any. Good item for a cheap price. If you want to make your cables ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byZcippy on 03/04/2013

works great! you can put them anywhere and they make cabling dissappear and if they show they look really great! None .......................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygoluman on 03/03/2013

Simple to assemble and install . really helps in trouble shooting and also keeps loose cable secure. if you have a kid at home then the cables can be kept securely fixed at the rear of the cabinets without danger of kids getting an electrical shock. none that i can see yet. i wonder how long the adhesive ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections