DX » Community » Reviews » Computer Networking Wire Cord Cable Clip Organizer Kit - Black (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Okay Excelente! great Does its job
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9289930 on 07/13/2015

A good way to sort your cabled and to make a good system in your pc/TV or media room. Going to buy more of them :)

Impression:good,Excelente!;

0 0 0

• posted bydensiz on 04/22/2015

Хотел пртобрести лампы в габариты

Impression:Excelente!;

0 0 0

• posted byMaaveriiK on 02/14/2015

Pros: Son muy utiles para ordenar los cables. Muy practicos. Faciles de instalar. Contras. La cinta para pegarlos se le cae muy rapido el adherente. Son de mucha ayuda para organizar cables, sin embargo se tiene que conseguir otro material para pegarlos ya que se caen si es mucho peso. Los si los... Read more

Impression:Excelente!;

0 0 0

• posted byBording on 01/13/2015

Pros: Many different clips, easy and useful lock system Cons: I would rather have had more of the clips with multiple slots. I lost the adhesive pads before I could test/use them...

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted bySevenZ on 11/12/2014

PRO : really tidy up the cable management behind my desk More then enough clips for my use, to the point i gave some to a friend Cons : The double sided tape could have been of better quality

Impression:Does its job;

0 0 0

• posted byatilla06 on 08/28/2014

its very good and useful

Impression:yararlı;

0 0 0

• posted byfunfair on 08/19/2014

Use this if you have laptop and don't want to fetch the cables from under the desk every time. It's not that pretty, but quite effective. The tape could be better, I've screwed it into my desk so it can't get loose. I did not have any good experiences with tape anyway.

Impression:get organised!;

0 0 0

• posted byvolucris on 08/13/2014

Pros: Able to bundle quite big cable (monitor cables or similar) The big ones don't open by themselves The small ones are really secure even with smaller cables Cons: Cables may move between the different compartments. Should usually be no major issue It is quite hard to get the cables into the I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysteniofilho on 07/24/2014

Fexible cable fastener and organizer for adhesive fixing (double-side adhesive tape) at all smooth surfaces like desktops, mirros, drywalls, backplanes . 3 different sizes for ideal shift the cable of 1 up to 6 cables Pros: Easy open and close the cover Cons: none for a while

Impression:great;

0 0 0

• posted bylogifin on 03/07/2014

Really nice looking roundy design. Good selection of different sizes fasteners. Sticking surface on this product is not the best. These are only good for cable guidance. You can't put them under the table they can't hold cables then. This product could be awesome if the adhesive would be better.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere