DX » Community » Reviews » 9-in-1 JILONG Vacuum Compressed Bag w/ Pump + Dish Towel - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjustgux on 11/04/2013

It's amazing to see your stuff shrinking like magic and giving you 75% more room to store more stuff. Especially when you have allergic relatives it's the perfect item to store blankets and pillows when they are not in use. THe vaccum keeps your stuff out of fungi, bacteria and other allergenic stuff.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEmdot on 09/16/2013

- Two different sizes of bags - Comes with a hand pump, for those who lack a vacuum cleaner - same pro as any vacuum bags: -- Stores items in a fraction of the space they ordinarily occupy - The hand pump takes several minutes to vacate a bag of air - The 2 dish towels that come with the bags are of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybalbertini on 08/26/2013

Very easy to use. The pump is handful, you can prepare your vacuum packages without the need of a vacuum cleaner (useful for trips). A lot cheaper than branded similar on my country (about 10% of the price). I'm using to store my winter clothes and the result is amazing. It can compact things a lot without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBMD65 on 02/13/2013

The bags are sturdy, with a good use of space and material quality. The pump is very efficient and draws air quickly and easily. Being transparent easy to find what you want. The size is ideal for storing quilts, towels and comforters. Protect from moisture, mildew and pests. I recommend! Actually I'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections