DX » Community » Reviews » CADEN F1 Retro Canvas Casual One Shoulder Bag for DSLR - Coffee
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBavon on 12/30/2013

It is very solid and from high quality. Totally worth buy. The protective part is very good. The shipping was very well in time. The package was very protective, kinda large ofcours. It smells a bit. The smell is hard to remove. I used a hand-wash soap and just after the fifth time it smelled better. We used after that some deoderant and some parfum.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystalemate on 06/04/2013

- Great look and style. - Rugged build quality. - Real natural / tan leather accents, not vinyl or PU. - Very roomy. - Adjustable strap allows for multiple carrying methods. - Shoulder strap could have benefited from a strap pad. - The flaps on the velcro inserts tend to stick to themselves, but that's just the nature of things (no stars deduced for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymissjones81 on 04/23/2013

Just received this bag today, and I am really pleased with the quality! i am excited to use it, it is very versatile and stylish. The canvas is heavy and of good quality and so are the straps and buckles. The wide strap adds comfort to carrying it. The large pockets allow for easy access, and extra storage. Could use one more cushioned insert I wish ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections