DX » Community » Reviews » Lychee Pattern Protective PU Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Note N8000 - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslk270 on 02/21/2013

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 fits well into it. When open, it's easy to reach to all the buttons, ports and pen. Finishing is nice and made in good quality. The lids have been made from pretty solid material, probably it protects well. My items plastic mount has a small bulge on background and I'm afraid it might scratch my tablet. Stand mode does not stand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXAHMX on 02/12/2013

Tablet fits perfect. Brooch is magnet and magnet works with cover opened and closed. It's not pure leather but quality is very good. You can extract S pen without any problem. Plastic pieces to hold table can damage interior leathar when you open and close the case many times but you can solve this scrapping them with a cutter. It's perfect case if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabrielMartens on 11/27/2012

1 - Good quality material. 2 - The Galaxy Note 10.1 stays firmly installed in this case. 3 - Stand mode is nice, when you need to read texts on a table. 4 - All holes are not obstructed, so you have easy access to all connection ports. (1 con found, described below) 1 - When the case is closed, you cannot charge the battery, because de connector hole ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRexar on 10/16/2012

Fits the Samsung GT-N8000/N8010 perfectly. Stitching and plastic housing seem quite sturdy. Housing fits around the edge of the tablet offering an undisturbed view of the screen when the case is open. All ports of the tablet and the S-pen slot aren't obstructed by the case when open. Power and volume buttons are usable when closed. Magnetic clasp attaches ... Read more

Top ports Charging port and S-pen Stand mode
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections