DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Sunflower Pattern Baby Non-Slip Socks - Deep Pink (1 Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfreemanc on 05/16/2014

Nice and bright for our child! The socks are very soft and I guess comfortable, and they fit well. Very nice colours, and the animal at the end of each food attracts our child's attention all the time! Goes well with other kids clothing and despite it looking very bright, it doesn't clash much. Looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byezelargo on 09/18/2013

Spanish: Contento por la calidad de este producto, se que existen mejores y con mejor calidad pero por este precio, por favor! es muy bueno... estoy feliz por que por poco dinero hice un regalo muy muy util. English: happy with the quality of this product, is that there are better and better but for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDelighted on 06/10/2013

They are adorable, of course. They are as vibrant as displayed on here. The sunflower is entirely soft, no hard edges or whatsoever. It gives the wearer something to admire when fumbling with his/her feet. Nada, nessuno, ingen, geen, keine... and in English: None! A thought I had was that, these socks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNialla on 11/16/2012

Soft, cute, durable. Price cannot be beat! keeps my little ones feet warm and cute - stylish all day long. There are no cons for this items as of yet. i will be buying more of these in the future, i loved them the second i took them out of the packaging. so soft and lifter on my girls feet, she looking ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections