DX » Community » Reviews » Protective ABS Frame Case for Iphone 5 - Transparent + White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykudi999 on 11/18/2013

When you attached it, it gives a luxury look to your iphone. Seems that made of high quality material. Also it is very protective from dropping to the ground. You don't have to worry about yor phone after having this case. looks a bit loose when attached, sound buttons are hard to use. also the white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byawekki on 09/07/2013

solid, tight and the buttons works well. the rubber around the case is thick enough to protect the screen and the back without making the phone too big to fit it into a pocket. (however, I would still recommend you to buy a separate screen protector for your iphone) the rubber gets dirty or changes colour ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypowerbacon on 06/17/2013

Nice out of the box experience - I bought it in september and I still use it. Good resistance and saved from my iphone from a big crash! The white rubber gets yellow almost instantly. The finishing is terrible - lots of rubber out of place - I had to cut the borders to be nice! Was almost the unique ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTanzito on 04/15/2013

Very inexpensive and durable...I drop my phone so many times and its saving my phone from breaking...can't go wrong with this product...I bought 6 colors already...the corners are rubber so it won't s slip out of your hands...packaging is the same on what you find at any stores but a lot cheaper... Rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflaviaadiniz on 04/14/2013

It's cheap and it's made of a neutral color (white) which goes well with both black and white iPhones (and also for men and women). Easy to use and it protects the phone well. The buttons work well. The rubber part is made of a sort of "cheap" material. I'm afraid this rubber part could get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPablinmr on 03/14/2013

Perfect fit. All the buttons are at the right place. The speaker and the mic is not covered by the case. Does not change the iphone appearance too much.Access to the lightning port is preserved - Access to the audio port is preserved The access the main button a little bit to hard if it can be seen as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheFirstBuyer on 01/22/2013

-The product is a quite good quality. -The product is very cheap. -Access to the lightning port is preserved - Access to the audio port is preserved. Have by accident dropped my phone on tiles without any harm on the phone, The case worked!!! All buttons are accessible but the rubber turns yellow quickly.... Read more

Front

0 0 0

• posted byFredrikRothzen on 12/12/2012

Perfect fit. All the buttons are at the right place and the speaker and the mic is not covered by the case. Have by accident dropped my phone on tiles without any harm on the phone. The case worked!!! Ordered white one and unfortunately it gets discolored easy in my type of work. (contractor) But other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOlafA on 11/23/2012

Cheap bumper, and it does not change the look of the phone too much. When you put it down on a surface, the bumper will make contact and not the phone. This prevents a lot of scratching. Easy to put around the phone. Haven't found any yet. All buttons are accessible. Other bumpers tend to press buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeldo090 on 11/19/2012

- The product is a quite good quality - The product is cheap - It fits perfectly with iphone 5 : not too long, not too short - Access to the lightning port is preserved - Access to the audio port is preserved - The rubber is cut approximatively - The rubber turns yellow quickly - Buttons are plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections