Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySanchoEDLP on 06/27/2013

Plastic surrounded by some sort of rubber, protects both front and back of your phone. Since the bumber prones over the front and back, when you put the phone on the table the back will not get scratched because it will not even touch it Construction seems good, provides a good handle of the iPhone, buttons work as expected The iPhone is a really beautiful ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfcmedeiros2003 on 06/03/2013

Produto de boa qualidade e identico ao original. Os botões volume e acima: São muito bem acabados. Product of good quality and identical to the original. The volume buttons and above: They are very well finished. Já em relação a embalagem é de baixa qualidade. Regarding the packaging is of low quality. I recommend a lot!... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFederelli on 05/20/2013

-Just like the original Apple bumper for iPhone 4/4S. -Fits perfectly on the Apple iPhone 5 -Quality plastic and rubber borders. -Prevents damage from scratches to all borders of the iphone. -Allows for perfect connection with both the original and custom lightning connectors -Buttons are easy to use and they work. -It's a little bit hard to put on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinocheng on 04/30/2013

looks great feels great. great built quality. it looks like something apple would do. the buttons are great, they look like metal. but they are made of plastic. it looks great in the iphone, and it protects at the same time..! well i think it could be cheaper. but it is not that expensive. and it took more than one month to arrive to portugal, but that ... Read more

Bumper case 1 bumper case 2 black bumper 1 black bumper 2
    1 0
  • posted byescobar on 04/12/2013

It fits well and do the job (if you're thinking about "antenna gate" and want to hold your iPhone without direct contact). It's cheaper than Apple's one, although it's very similar. The buttons with silver color aren't so beatiful to me. I've ordered a black one looking forward to a discrete unit (because my iPhone is black). The material ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byverde on 03/12/2013

It's a bumper, it works for protecting your phone for side and some front/back impacts. It also works for protecting the back when placing your phone in a deck and other surfaces. It's TOO THICK. It should be thin. It seems they just enlarged the iPhone 4 bumper to fit the iPhone 5 size. Your slim iPhone 5 will become huge with the bumper. I'm not using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheinriger on 03/11/2013

I really like this product. It's cheap and the quality is nice. My iPhone fell down a lot of times and it's not broken. I think there really are no cons about this product. After three months it's still in a good shape. I think it's perfect. I'm thinking about buying one in a different colour so that I can switch between those. I really recommend this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalte52 on 03/09/2013

Very useful. Not too thick, not too thin, easy to handle as well. The buttons is not too hard to click and is stylish as well. The hole for the earphones is big enough for all different kinds of earphones to fit. The price is SO cheap. Easy to attach. No hole for SIM-card. I’m fine with it, but it could be important for some people. I hope the case ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byovegusdal on 03/02/2013

I've missed a bumper for the iPhone 5. I only used bumpers for my iphone 4 & 4s, so I am happy that i have this one. This is made of durable rubber and molded plastic, the two-tone iPhone 5 Bumper fits snugly around the edges of your iPhone and gives it a splash of color. It’s a fun and unique way to personalize your iPhone 5 :D None, its so cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymperreault on 02/26/2013

This is probably the nicest looking case you can get for your iPhone 5. I'm a minimalist and don't want my phone uglied up by some huge ghastly case. If your iPhone were to fall it will most likely hit an edge the bumper will protect the iPhone 5 in the majority of falls. I take the bumper off occasionally to mount my phone on the dash of my car. I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections