DX » Community » Reviews » M42/AI Lens Adapter Ring for M42 Lens (Converts to Nikon AI)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatejsemancik on 10/23/2013

Great product for a reasonable price. Allows focusing to infinity thanks to glass element. Build quality is good, seems to be durable. It moves a little bit in the camera mount of my Nikon D5100 (just a little bit of rotary movement when manually focusing on lens). Little difficult to remove from lens.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychizhovalexey on 09/16/2013

product quality is quite collected. Material comfort and quality. Contact is good and tight. Not a big size adapter is very convenient! Objectives of the company "Zenit" and some other old obektivy perfect fit. Very expensive! Because of the extremely simple designs are not available, and many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypointmarin on 04/11/2013

It is easy to use. The presence of a compensating lens that allows you to frame the lens at infinity. Used with a lens Helios-44M from fotoappatara "Zenith" - together with Nikon D800. Prizoditsya the sharpness manually. Satisfactory image quality with minimal edge distortion. Mounted on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypele23 on 02/03/2013

This lens adapter is metal and very durable. It has correction lens that allows focusing to infinity. It fits very well on my nikon d5100, and i'm using it with my old Helios 44-2 lens which is great bokeh performer :) I also think that correction lens doesn't have significant influence on image quality,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydjpetar on 10/25/2012

Made of steel. Very simple to use. I'm using it with Nikon D5100, Nikon D90 and Hellios 44M and Hellios 44M-4. Focus to infinity is possible only with glass mounted to the bottom of adapter. But glass is ok, clear and does not affect photography. Price should be lower! Once mounted is really hard to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlowDog on 08/16/2012

- Its not really expensive considering the fact that its not just an adapter but also has a corrective lens. - no screws on the nikon side that could prevent taking the adapter off your body. - sturdy metal alloy - corrective lens for infinity focus works as expected not much cons I can see for this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagvozden on 04/08/2012

the product is fine for the price, i used on nikon d5100 camera, manual mode. Before use, set proper White balance for best picture. For night picture use higher ISO (800) and 1/30 shouter speed. there is little more space in the security tab on the camera, which can cause a shift in focus. I will use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQwertyOFF on 12/21/2011

1. With it i can use old soviet lens on my Nikon D5100. 2. Focusing on infinity, and even a little furthe. 3. No gaps in bayonet. 4. Lens can be removed and install without tools. 1. At full aperture frame fuzzy. 2. There is no chip to communicate with the camera, with lower models, only works in a mode ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelezeta on 02/04/2011

Great product. The adapter looks quite solid and fits perfect in my Nikon D90. Main pros: 1) Tens with M42 Mount fits great within the screw mount 2) Nikon mount fits great in my cammera 3) Corrective lens to infinity focus has a good quality 4) It allows me to use old lens. My favorite an old Cosinon ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjazzman86 on 01/18/2010

- Low price; - Easy to use; - Good lens quality; - Body made of metal (non plastic); - Will fit most lenses, manufactured in the USSR (with thread M42); - Mounting on Nikon camera is easy and fast, without inconvenience. - Non informative box, but I am sure that this is not a problem =) Friends scared ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections