Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobeDiKapa on 07/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:fits well good quality does not scratch color as on the photo case as on the photoCons:shipping took tooooo longOtherThoughts:Great buy as far as I am concerned. If you use your iPhone regular and are prone to drop it down, this case will certainly protect it from brakin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymvanstaveren on 10/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- Its sturdy - Its flexible - It feels like a regular "expensive case" - It looks great - Great protection (also from the bottom, where sometimes there is no plastic around the lightning port -Beats a 35 euro caseCons:- None at all, this is a great case... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxravenblade1 on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A good case that will prevent scratches and marks from scarring the exterior of your iPhone. It fits perfectly around my iPhone and does not come off easily. I also love how the ends of the case is protruded a bit forward so I can put my iPhone face down without the scre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiuseppeAU on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Excellent feel to the TPU plastic. Feels good quality and is a good fit for the phone. - Buttons (on/ off & volume) are a easy to press when compared to my other case.Cons:- I don't really like the sides on this case as they bubble out a bit, although this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavoor on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I like it very much, it' black, it's sober, it fits correctly, it protects the iphone from accidental drops. I really like this case, it' s a good value for money. It has good grip, some cases gives you the feeling that it is slipperyCons:Don't have, I really l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaarakaki on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Produto encaixa perfeitamente no Iphone 5. Protege o celular de forma muito satisfatória, cobrindo toda parte traseira juntamente com a lateral e com os orifícios bem dimensionados para suportar os conectores.Cons:Pensei que o preto fosse mais discret... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarezmonkey on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Rounded edges, holds phone tight, buttons are easy to push, bottom slots are perfect size, slides into my pocket, rubber cushions the drops, doesn't lift my screen protector, good priceCons:back is shiny so it leaves fingerprintsOtherThoughts:I bought two cases back in O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaxo1979 on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very nice fit. Sollid quality. The Iphone does not look cheap like it does with many other covers I had. Protection of the volume buttons is very usefull. Headphone inlet accesibility is good.Cons:None. I can not tell anything about the long therm durability yet.OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybouncinglemur on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Very nice case. Slick and well formed. Like the glossy aspect of the case! It has a well rounded feel in your hand and the buttons are also very nice and raised so that you can clearly distinguish them, unlike other cases.Cons:Some of the sections are very slim and my be s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshakithyan123 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:this is a case that i was looking for. it goes in easy. Love the color.When you review a product, it will be very helpful for someone else in making an informed decision about the product while shopping for it. If you own the item, DX reward points will be adde... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections