DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Fish Bone Style Motorcycle Oil Tank Sticker - Black
  • 5 star 16 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEtchAarBee on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you need a simple design sticker for your motorcycle fuel tank, this is it. You really can't complain about the price and so on because it is dirt cheap. There's no fancy design - just a carbon fiber weave look (faux carbon fiber obviously). The overall des... Read more

0 0
  • posted byericoudmnv on 03/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is very good and is very easy to apply on the motorcycle. Looks good, protects the fuel tank and does not come out when the motorcycle is washed. The zipper of his pants and jacket never scratch the tank. O produto é muito bom e é muito f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymurdoc47 on 02/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a really good sticker. Nothing more to add. Decent quality product, firm material but not too much. Looking good, doesn't look cheap at all. Cons:Nothing. Almost. Glue gives away on sharp corner surfaces. So avoid sharp edges while sticking it. Unfortunately my mot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatron250cc on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The item's price is very cheap, building material is very good and works as you expected. Sticking it on the tank is easy and you can do it alone. It is very useful and looks cool on my blue transalp. Cons:Nothing to say, the product is perfecty. Other colors, s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycilebb on 01/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:None. Indeed! Cons:?hree times cheaper than the price in my country, build material is fine, good adhesive layer. Gas tank on my new motorcycle has scratched from the patent and buttons on my clothes, so no matter how careful you are, one day you will have to put a stic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRajeev128 on 12/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This tankpad is worth the price. I have had it for one month now and it is still sticking great onto the tank. The pad isn't very big, but it looks extremely clean. Quality could have been a bit better. Installation was a breeze. It took about 2 minutes to install. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavRoberts on 09/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The Product quality is good, the price is low, the packaging is also good so you get what you see in the publication. The product comply with the purpose correctly and it is easy to use. Cons:No cons until now. The Delivery time it is a little long, In my case, it took mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeppe on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The item's price is very cheap, building material is very good and works as you expected. Sticking it on the tank is easy and you can do it alone. It is very useful and looks cool on my blue transalp. Cons:None at all. Relatively I can say that, passed the sum... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCriminalPilot on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as expected Easy application Easy adjustment Nice appearance Good quality Cons:PROGRIP logo doesn't align very well Final finish looks unmatched due to carbon-style finish with glossy overlay. Difficult removal Leaves a huge sticky-glue mess after removi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipelix on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Although the price is a beautiful product, glue sticks well, the resin sticks well on the body and is slim which makes it beautiful, size is ideal and fits well on any bike, the format is pretty and protects well. Cons:I bought two, one came with tiny bubbles... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections