DX » Community » Reviews » Scoyco Sporty Full-Finger Anti-Slip Motorcycle Gloves - Black (Pair / L Size)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynirweissman on 09/29/2013

I must say, at the beginning i saw it on a store with my friend. he bought it in 200 ILS that is 56.2492 dollars. after that i search it here and fount it on 50 ILS that is 14.0623. it's the same product exactly! i really enjoy ot and it's perfect ! really protecting and survive a lot of falls at still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymponomarev on 09/27/2013

- Really cheap - Almost comfortable - Looks fine - Good protection for the price - Not durable - Seam in the thumb is annoying It can save your hand in the minor crash (when speed not exceeds 40 km-h). It is perfect for 50-125cc motorcycles. But if you're riding on 600cc four in line I believe your hands ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaulRueda on 05/16/2013

with doubts, but as always very satisfied with the purchase, very good quality product for the price. I know there are people who expect a five star product willing to pay very little for them, but in truth these are better than what they cost not really, the packaging could be a little better, but the ... Read more

1 0 5

• posted byexrazhell on 01/25/2013

Great product and quality is here : I just doubt when placed the order but when received it smell quality. Had a couple of ride with it (and some little crash 'cause of the snow) and I'll say that the quality and protection offered is good. It's rather good in thermic insulation too (even if you'll need ... Read more

0 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections