DX » Community » Reviews » 3 Color Pop-Up Flash Diffuser Kit - Blue + White + Yellow
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystefanturcanu on 07/07/2014

clean edges, no rough mold, neatly wrapped in a simple bag. none. the hot shoe support can be stiff and force the camera, so be careful when inserting the first time as it might turn out difficult to remove it. I always insert it for about a third of the hot shoe on the camera in order to avoid damage on the body. tested on a nikon d7000. if you're ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlayel2 on 02/14/2014

Very good flash diffuser, I use it with my D3100 and it works awesome. No flashy foreheads of my photo victims. Especially ladies with make up will love the look of the photos. Plastic may seem a little bit cheap(rough edges) but it should last for a while. I use only the white diffuser, didn't find to opportunity to use other colors yet. I guess they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byy9696 on 12/22/2013

Very good diffuser. Improves ability to use on-board flash and avoid hard light shadows. Light falloff is a lot nicer than using flash without it. Different colors are a good bonus if you wish to do some creative works or want. Not sure how useful the color diffusers are for blending with indoor lighting. The color seems too harsh. The diffuser does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLihtsaltjobu on 12/18/2013

These actually do diffuse the light my Pentax K-r puts out from its flash. The diffuser screens aren't as big as they could be. They have 6 holes for different height adjustments, but I still have to zoom in to about 24mm from 18mm when it is in one of the lower two holes. The flash reaches higher than the diffuser if it is in the 2nd from bottom hole ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheroedelcine on 09/13/2013

Is a practical solution to soften the default flash included on the DSLR cameras. The product has 3 differents color on the included diffusers Is a bit hard to insert on the flash socket. I did not like the orange and blue diffusers, the results does not convinced to me I used only the white difuser. I did not like the results with the others diffusers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byruudbosch on 04/09/2013

You can't beat the price for this little add-on for your camera. It diffuses light from your pop-up flash and nothing more. Comes in pretty handy when you don't own a flash, because the pop-up flash tends to create hard shadows. Sometimes the hot-shoe slider gets stuck a little. Not so much that you'll get worried it won't come off, but just enough ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybaneez on 04/04/2013

Fitment is really good; it's simple to attach; effects are really cool; this pop-up makes the difference when the flash is needed if this kit had a pocket/ bag this will make easier to carry it. the arm that is put into the flash location don't let the input flash lift all out, maybe you guys can make an arm more opened if you guys can post a picture ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBicodeluz on 03/20/2013

Produto cumpre o que promete, é difusor simples e eficaz, vem com tres cores para usar em diferentes situações, de facil instalação e apresenta resultados ótimos com o flash pop-up de sua camera. Os encaixes podem parecer um pouco duros no inicio, mais nada que atrapalhe. Poderia ser um pouco mais transparente, mais isso ... Read more

Vista lateral / pop-up Diffuser
    1 1
  • posted byKihoo on 03/05/2013

+ price is just perfect, here in finland these cost about 5 euros in stores + build quality is good + so easy to use that you don't even need the manual, which this doesn't have + 3 colors to fix the light under different circumstances, blue for places fluorescent lights and orange for places with light bulbs or outdoors, white is just anywhere + can ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bynikolaq on 11/13/2012

Ok with the price, it does diffuse the light. Blue and orange is nice, as u can use it with custom WB. I had to fiddle with the diffuser holder to fit on my EOS 1000D, as, when diffuser mounted, popup flash would not "pop" to the final position, as holder was restricting it, so I did some heat and bend treatment of the plastic to fit as it ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections