DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Slim Portable 78-Key Bluetooth V3.0 Keyboard for Ipad + Iphone + More - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybleeuwen on 07/08/2013

Good build quality Keys are not to close to each-other Battery life is very good It is possible to use 10 fingers to type blinded. The bottom side is a bit slippery on hard surfaces, there should have been some rubber feet for better grip. Sometimes it happens that for one key stroke, multiple characters ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvea45 on 05/10/2013

-A very slim keyboard, i can put it on my folder. -The battery duration is good, i use it moderatelly for a week aprox. -Good key feeling, isn't so hard to push the keys or too soft. -Easy to sync with ipad, only push the button, search for it, and voilá! -Maybe a more quality build, but its a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeagle60 on 01/26/2013

no problem using it. Solid made. For hours of use. I use it with my Ipad2. Easy to connect and i've been using it for hours and it stays connected with only one time charging. Keyboard typing is good: not too soft and on the other hand you don't need a hammer. non (if you forget the month waiting for ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections