DX » Community » Reviews » T10 8W 720lm 4-LED White Light Car Clearance / Dome / Dashboard Lamp
  • 5 star 11 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRafacamacho on 05/08/2014

It is use to install and fit in Honda Civic, but the quality is worst as you can imagine. It broke next to the plug after installed, I meant I was just driving the car and the shaking of the car was enough to brake it. Really bad product quality. In the first day after installed it broke and fells into the car light and it was a problem to took it out.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrodnc on 12/30/2013

Price and brightness. Brighter than the original bulbs. The lamp does not heat, becouse low power consumption. Super white light, leaving the car headlight with a nice appearance there is nothing to comment. This bulb is very nice. The light goes in all directions, due to the LEDs that exist around the lamp. The light goes in all directions, due to ... Read more

LEd Bulb x original bulb.
    0 0
  • posted bymegamc on 12/16/2013

It's excellent! Very bright, may be more than I need in clearance light. So now I can drive without low beam and use this lamps as DRL. The color is pure white. The size is rather long and the connection betwenn metal and plastic details of lamp is weak. After 3 days of use one contact has soldered out. I should solder it myself or contact warranty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseregadeal on 12/04/2013

I ordered two bulb, recieve the item after 3 weeks and one of the bulb is broken :( The bulb hawe 4 emitter and one of this emitter not work,not light General the bulb is wery bright and good light but for light position, in my car dimension fits ok large size bulbs but came exactly when Nissan was wider by 1 millimeter then likely not fit Item with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadcow on 12/03/2013

Excellent light. very bright. very white. much brighter than stock lights. in some of the units one of the leds stop working. the unit is very very hot after few minutes of usage, sometimes is hot enough to melt the plastic. the size is big, so it may not fit in every car and in every place such as side turning lights. if you want to buy, try more than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykraft23 on 11/04/2013

very bright, good price, good visibility at night,white light shines,low power consumption Aluminum parts are not included taped disintegrated led,and they say led a long life 1 guest led not working point is a good product at a good price, unfortunately, one did not work for me, but would buy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfsilveir2008 on 10/25/2013

The light is very bright. It has a white color ...looks like low beam but doesn't have the same power (a little less lumens than low beam)... I bought 6 (3 pairs) but one of them haven't owrked so well. The wire wasn't well fixed so it escaped from position and turned off while I was driving last week. All the other ones worked perfectly. The leds of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbsrailfan on 08/21/2013

* Very Good brightness. Using as parking lamps on my bike and these bulbs are a SIGNIFICANT upgrade over my previous LEDs (SKU: 227604). * Can be used as city lights/DRLs with Excellent visibility even at Daytime. * Pure white color (~5000k). Initial impressions only: * Quality seems ok, as many others have posted, need to see how it lasts in the long ... Read more

Fitting inside my headlamp assembly 2. Compare with Headlamp 55w low beam 3. View from 2m distance
    2 0
  • posted bymarconi11 on 06/28/2013

Brightness is above expectation. Colour is bright white Very suitable for Daytime Running Light Metal housing give good impression of build quality Diameter (outer dimensions) are larger than original T10. Consider before buying this product. No marking on product (voltage/current rating) Price, but is worth the money Product seems to be sold out regularly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimishkov on 05/10/2013

the brightest bulbs I have ever seen,i can use them like day running lights,the design is very,very beautiful,the aluminium body is just perfect for cooling.i do really like them very,very much.I have already recommended them to some of my friends. well,what exactly to say...may be this is the price it is something between a reasonable one and a higher ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections