DX » Community » Reviews » T10 8W 720lm 4-LED White Light Car Clearance / Dome / Dashboard Lamp
  • 5 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRafacamacho on 05/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is use to install and fit in Honda Civic, but the quality is worst as you can imagine. It broke next to the plug after installed, I meant I was just driving the car and the shaking of the car was enough to brake it. Really bad product quality.Cons:In the fir... Read more

2 0
  • posted byseregadeal on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I ordered two bulb, recieve the item after 3 weeks and one of the bulb is broken :( The bulb hawe 4 emitter and one of this emitter not work,not lightCons:General the bulb is wery bright and good light but for light position, in my car dimension fits ok large size bulbs... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadcow on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Excellent light. very bright. very white. much brighter than stock lights.Cons:in some of the units one of the leds stop working. the unit is very very hot after few minutes of usage, sometimes is hot enough to melt the plastic. the size is big, so it may not f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbsrailfan on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:* Very Good brightness. Using as parking lamps on my bike and these bulbs are a SIGNIFICANT upgrade over my previous LEDs (SKU: 227604). * Can be used as city lights/DRLs with Excellent visibility even at Daytime. * Pure white color (~5000k).Cons:Initial impressi... Read more

Fitting inside my headlamp assembly 2. Compare with Headlamp 55w low beam 3. View from 2m distance
    2 0
  • posted bymarconi11 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Brightness is above expectation. Colour is bright white Very suitable for Daytime Running Light Metal housing give good impression of build qualityCons:Diameter (outer dimensions) are larger than original T10. Consider before buying this product. No marking on pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimishkov on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:the brightest bulbs I have ever seen,i can use them like day running lights,the design is very,very beautiful,the aluminium body is just perfect for cooling.i do really like them very,very much.I have already recommended them to some of my friends.Cons:well,what exactly... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvit2010 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Brightness is good, is not enough light. It is not known how light behaves in the spotlight after heating in the summer.Cons:One of the six tubes purchased broke after 30 minutes. after use. Perhaps because of overheating in the spotlight at ambient temperature 10 degrees.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOggieteepo on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:The bulb looks good and It's really bright giving good 360 degree light, it's comparable to my HID leadlight for its size .Cons:I own two of these and one broke after 15 miles when the led side came away from the mounting side breaking the connections. A quick check on arr... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypatlier on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Used as reverse light. Fits well in the T10 socket. it is somewhat brighter and provides greater illumination than the previous incandescent bulb. Cant say how long it will last but i expect it to do so for a long time. I do not run the reverse lights long so i dont expe... Read more

2 0
  • posted byYuhan on 03/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:after the connection was very happy.....very good white light, very bright . good packaging, quality AssemblyCons:worked for about 2 months..and stopped working, partly Shine, partly blink .... very rastroilsya on this matter ..OtherThoughts:I think that wasted money....... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections