DX » Community » Reviews » T10 8W 720lm 4-LED White Light Car Clearance / Dome / Dashboard Lamp
Customer’s impression:
good nice very white Expensive and I can't use it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEuroEGO on 09/04/2015

Pros.: Good aluminum, nice design Cons.: I have ordered 3-4 pcs of white and blue light leds. They becomes hot and broke inside the car after day or few weeks. Led tape is more stable and works better.

0 0 0

• posted byfantaziu on 02/09/2015

Pros: It is a very good light for the car, iti is very luminous in the dark. You can think when it is night that I have de meeting lights turned on but it isn't, I just have only this lights, T10 8W, turned on! Cons: Because it is very fragile, you can broke during the installation. The metallic... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTACC1406 on 01/13/2015

Pros: Very glossy and white, better than i thougt it was. i liked the color temperature, its very white not blue, like others. When I turn off the headlight, there is still a very strong, good brightness for use during the afternoon or during travel on the road. I'll probably buy another and take... Read more

Good lighting, but very fragile Good lighting, but very fragile Good lighting, but very fragile Good lighting, but very fragile Good lighting, but very fragile Good lighting, but very fragile

Impression:good,very white;

0 0 1

• posted byPLA73 on 11/22/2014

Very bright ! I mount it on my motorbike (BMW F800 GS). Easy to mount. BUT ... the ODB detects it and display "LAMP FAILURE" on the dash board ! :-( I cant use it

Impression:Expensive and I can't use it;

0 0 0

• posted bychristianmorett on 08/20/2014

Nice product, works fine... great quality. Really nice... TKS

0 0 0

• posted byRafacamacho on 05/08/2014

It is use to install and fit in Honda Civic, but the quality is worst as you can imagine. It broke next to the plug after installed, I meant I was just driving the car and the shaking of the car was enough to brake it. Really bad product quality. In the first day after installed it broke and into... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byrodnc on 12/30/2013

Price and brightness. Brighter than the original bulbs. The lamp does not heat, becouse low power consumption. Super white light, leaving the car headlight with a nice appearance there is nothing to comment. This bulb is very nice. The light goes in all directions, due to the LEDs that exist the... Read more

LEd Bulb x original bulb.

0 0 0

• posted bymegamc on 12/16/2013

It's excellent! Very bright, may be more than I need in clearance light. So now I can drive without low beam and use this lamps as DRL. The color is pure white. The size is rather long and the connection betwenn metal and plastic details of lamp is weak. After 3 days of use one contact has out. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseregadeal on 12/04/2013

I ordered two bulb, recieve the item after 3 weeks and one of the bulb is broken :( The bulb hawe 4 emitter and one of this emitter not work,not light General the bulb is wery bright and good light but for light position, in my car dimension fits ok large size bulbs but came exactly when Nissan 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeadcow on 12/03/2013

Excellent light. very bright. very white. much brighter than stock lights. in some of the units one of the leds stop working. the unit is very very hot after few minutes of usage, sometimes is hot enough to melt the plastic. the size is big, so it may not fit in every car and in every place such... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere