Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHowhowhow on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good quality product with really nice light, unlike many others I have seen or bought. The led is really bright,much much brighter than what I expect. Fit perfectly into any w5w holders I have, unlike others T10 led. In fact it fit into w3w holders as well. Cons... Read more

3 0
  • posted byVossieNL on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Although not the cheapest on DX, comparable lights at my local supplier cost 5-10 times as much, depending on the brand. These lights are well build, comparable to the more expensive lights from well known brands at my local supplier. I like the color a lot, w... Read more

T10 5W 400lm 4-LED T10 5W 400lm 4-LED
    1 0
  • posted byvsproject on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:T10 5W 400lm 4-LED White Light Car Indicator Lamp very good led light 403LM by lum test and with low power consumption Cons:Just buy and see fot you self its a littlebit expensive but oke the ledlight will work longer the a normal T10 lamp so on that way it wi... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysemihekim on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:same size with standard 5W and same power consumtion. Brighter than standard. Cons:not yet. OtherThoughts:We will see with time. It will last like standard or not. Buying bulk with three is a wise chice. Bottomline:Good product with good price. I will see the durability i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeithr182 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very bright light - Very white coloured light - Light weight - Awesome Price - Good build quality Cons:- Longer than standard incandescent T10 - did not fit inside my licence plate light - The light could "spread" more if the sides of the light were lower down... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatiasalli on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Change all bulbs of my scooter dash with this, now it's much more clear. The main idea was to lower the power consumption while increasing the light power. Cons:None, changed several of them and all worked great. OtherThoughts:This led bulbs have polarity, so check both... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshpax on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well built Casing has metal parts as "heat sink" Very bright - means it seems the stated brightness is very close to 400lm - 300lm real may be overall. All 4 LEDs. Heat up not much. Measured temp is 26.2C after 5 minutes at 0C environmental temperature. For co... Read more

Close-ups and overview in headlamps
    5 1
  • posted byvictorhslbr on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:bright and good application for cars. really much better than traditional vehicle lamps.Better quality than similar products. Cons:Has 5W and 12V, but the onboard computer keeps accusing as lamp burned. He could not fool the computer Borno. Lights normally, and illuminate... Read more

NICE LAMPS
    2 0
  • posted byandres20121988 on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They really has 5W. They are really powerfull. I put both inside the car on the top, and the brightness it's awesome compared with my old yellow lights. Come really well packed and with all leds working propoerly. Cons:I detected when I was installing them in my car tha... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylah0000 on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Worth the money and the quality is good. The metal casing around it shows good build. Really bright. Can get brighter but for parking lights this is more than enough. The LED is of good quality and mounted well. Cons:No cons yet. Have to see the lifetime of it f... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections