Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byweedle on 02/15/2014

I bought these leds to put in the ceiling lights of my car which uses T10 bulbs because the original incandescent bulbs were too dim. These leds sure are bright! I really like how they light up the area inside the car. They fit just perfectly in the sockets! My car's system dims the lights before going ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychristopherbair on 02/04/2014

These are low power replacements for your t10 bulbs. They are very bright. The light seems to be somewhat directional with the majority of the light going straight out. Although they are bright, they don't seem any brighter than a terralux led I have that is rated at 180 lumens. They do have a positive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrolologuy on 01/21/2014

better spectrum than any other LED bulbs I had ever before warmer light combined with a cool one comfortable look good heat dissipation somebody might find the yellowish accent of the light uncomfortable, but I like it I am concerned about the lifetime, my car has a combined reflector - it has this led ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrangysmax on 01/09/2014

Tiene el mismo tamaño que una bombilla 5w5 pero ilumina mucho mas. La luz que emite es muy brillante. Estoy muy satisfecho con al compra No tiene parte mala. Quizas lo unico malo es el precio, que podria ser un poco mas barato. Los leds que incorpora tiene alta luminosidad. Alumbra bastante. Tiene ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfotrik on 11/26/2013

The light is so bright and so white and at very low power consumption. Slightly bigger than a standard incandescent bulb but not much. The current at ~13 V is ~60 mA which less than 0.8W and not 5W as declared but that's even better. The brightness is more than sufficient for the intended use and stronger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHowhowhow on 11/07/2013

Good quality product with really nice light, unlike many others I have seen or bought. The led is really bright,much much brighter than what I expect. Fit perfectly into any w5w holders I have, unlike others T10 led. In fact it fit into w3w holders as well. Not at the moment and I hope it stays this ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byVossieNL on 11/02/2013

Although not the cheapest on DX, comparable lights at my local supplier cost 5-10 times as much, depending on the brand. These lights are well build, comparable to the more expensive lights from well known brands at my local supplier. I like the color a lot, would match well with xenon. Bright enough.... Read more

T10 5W 400lm 4-LED T10 5W 400lm 4-LED

0 0 1

• posted byreelscreamer on 09/25/2013

Fantastic alternative to the normal incandescent parker light bulbs. A very nice white light (but not blue) with a projector style lens at the front & 3 LEDs around the side. The LEDs around the side reflect off the reflector and the projector sends the light forwards. Gives the car a much more modern ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiovan4o on 09/23/2013

The lamp is very bright for the size - not much bigger than standard W5W bulb - can fit probably any car light housing. + Brighter than most T10 canbus bulbs (I've upgraded 13 x 5050 with this one) + Handles heat well due to its metal housing + Has lens on the front LED + Color Temperature is nice - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoreoman71 on 09/18/2013

Well built, light is 360 degrees, not very bluish. Don't think this is 400 lumens.. I purchased for my back up car light... is fine for the price but not SO bright as the cree leds. This item is practially the same as this one http://dx.com/p/ly071-t10-2-5w-180lm-4-led-white-light-car-clearance-lamp-... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections