Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydrspaceman on 12/09/2014

Лампочки отличные, достаточно яркие, но как и все светодиодные лампы их не желательно устанавливать в фару с разделением по секциям света ближний/дальний/габариты, то есть они могут долго проработать в фаре с общим объемом, так как им необходимо хорошее охлаждение. Read more

Impression:Great Deal !;

0 0 0

• posted bySachou on 12/09/2014

Fits perfectly in the map lights of my 2006 Tacoma. Of course it's brighter than the stock halogens, but it's not quite 400lm. Probably closer to 200lm. Color temp is white, with a little bit of blue. Probably 6000K to 6500K is accurate. Okay bulbs for the money. Read more

Impression:Okay,Not quite as advertised;

0 0 0

• posted byameethede on 11/14/2014

Good quality and sturdy LED was immediately shipped. Got it within 20 days installed and working fine. am ordering more !!! Read more

Impression:Great Deal !;

0 0 0

• posted byweedle on 02/15/2014

I bought these leds to put in the ceiling lights of my car which uses T10 bulbs because the original incandescent bulbs were too dim. These leds sure are bright! I really like how they light up the area inside the car. They fit just perfectly in the sockets! My car's system dims the lights before going ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychristopherbair on 02/04/2014

These are low power replacements for your t10 bulbs. They are very bright. The light seems to be somewhat directional with the majority of the light going straight out. Although they are bright, they don't seem any brighter than a terralux led I have that is rated at 180 lumens. They do have a positive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrolologuy on 01/21/2014

better spectrum than any other LED bulbs I had ever before warmer light combined with a cool one comfortable look good heat dissipation somebody might find the yellowish accent of the light uncomfortable, but I like it I am concerned about the lifetime, my car has a combined reflector - it has this led ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrangysmax on 01/09/2014

Tiene el mismo tamaño que una bombilla 5w5 pero ilumina mucho mas. La luz que emite es muy brillante. Estoy muy satisfecho con al compra No tiene parte mala. Quizas lo unico malo es el precio, que podria ser un poco mas barato. Los leds que incorpora tiene alta luminosidad. Alumbra bastante. Tiene ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byfotrik on 11/26/2013

The light is so bright and so white and at very low power consumption. Slightly bigger than a standard incandescent bulb but not much. The current at ~13 V is ~60 mA which less than 0.8W and not 5W as declared but that's even better. The brightness is more than sufficient for the intended use and stronger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHowhowhow on 11/07/2013

Good quality product with really nice light, unlike many others I have seen or bought. The led is really bright,much much brighter than what I expect. Fit perfectly into any w5w holders I have, unlike others T10 led. In fact it fit into w3w holders as well. Not at the moment and I hope it stays this ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byVossieNL on 11/02/2013

Although not the cheapest on DX, comparable lights at my local supplier cost 5-10 times as much, depending on the brand. These lights are well build, comparable to the more expensive lights from well known brands at my local supplier. I like the color a lot, would match well with xenon. Bright enough.... Read more

T10 5W 400lm 4-LED T10 5W 400lm 4-LED

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections