Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRick_Leenen on 10/03/2016

I can not rate this product. Because wen i got it home the glass of the xenon light was broken sadly. I reply dx just wait for an answer

Impression:xenon;

0 1 0

• posted byvizoio on 07/28/2016

Very beautiful very intense super White

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byespr14 on 06/24/2016

Pros: light to more directions Cons: cooling is not sufficient so the LED stops to work over time

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byOkumaK on 06/15/2016

Good powerfull light but weak body. Pro: price and led light Cons: the body is not well connected with the light bulbs and is a risk to ge it lose and will fall dow. It happent to me, it fall after driving a wile and body left in the socket withot the aluminium part.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byHalkandiri on 04/15/2016

Es una lámpara muy compacta que proporciona una buena iluminación. Yo he instalado dos como luces de cortesía y hacen muy bien su función, iluminando suficientemente el interior del coche. Además la luz que proporciona es más blanca y agradable que la que tenía antes usando lámparas halógenas.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byBanzai_BR on 01/10/2016

Very good super bright and super white LED bulb to mix with Xenon or LED headlights. Left side T10 LED bulb. Right side standard T10 bulb.

Very good T10 led bulb, for external lights.

Impression:Very Bright;

0 0 3

• posted byThaifu on 12/22/2015

Exclente bombilla de led, luz muy blanca, ideal para luz de posicion, facil de instalar, el unico problema es que pensaba que eran 2, solo ha sido 1.

Impression:Very good,Bombilla led luz blanca 400 lm;

0 0 0

• posted byjjonkie on 11/04/2015

I've used this bulb before and was very pleased with it because of the nice white crisp light. But the latest batch isnt that good. The main emmiter on top has a different color and has a purple output. It looks cheap on my car, this isn't the style i'm looking for. Too bad... Pros: Cheap en high... Read more

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted by5cqz5 on 10/17/2015

Pros: bright light, low consumption, build quality OK Cons: the plastic base is bit thin, it wiggles in the socket making intermittent connection. had to put solder blobs on them to fit tightly. General: it consumes ~60 mA at 12 V, so it's in fact 1 W not 5 as described. My Fiat Punto's doesn't... Read more

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted byAMcKee on 01/05/2016

Pros: Form factor fits into small sockets Seems to dissipate heat well Cons: Main LED failed within one week (3 out of 4 bulbs so far) Once the main LED is broken the lumen output is considerably lower

Impression:Bright,Cheap,faulty;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere