DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Portable 5.0MP HD 1080P Camera Camcorder w/ USB / TF / 5-LED IR Night Vision - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsaiyuen on 04/16/2014

It´s really really small camera! Just what I was looking for… in fact is smaller than I thought! The video quality seems to be ok, also the photos. The nightvision really works!! I´m going to try it in some show or something =) (I fact I bought the camera to record some videos during my gigs!... Read more

very small =) tumb size very small camera

1 0 0

• posted byFernagt on 06/20/2013

Great camera realy tiny with aluminium body. I tried it on a room at night with all lights off 100% darkness and it works well! Is good on full dark. Good video and pictures. Good batery working for 1 hour and still on. It brings and do what it says. There are only a con for me, it's the manual instructions,... Read more

2 0 2

• posted bydragonsfire on 05/07/2013

Tiny camera with a nice cast aluminum body. Takes nice pics and great video. English instructions are horrible, but with some reading, it is possible to figure out what they mean. I was also missing the power adapter, however a round pin plug wont work in canada anyways, so i was just planning on using ... Read more

1 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections